Depression and Information

Nobodies POV-
Natsu and Happy left Magnolia 5 days ago. Luckily they have saved up some money so they could by food and stuff.
Happy's POV
"I'm really worried about Natsu" Happy thought to himself. Happy had noticed that Natsu was really depressed but who could blame him. He was just kicked out of the guild he's been in for most of his life. Natsu would say wait here and go off somewhere,after awhile I decided to follow him and found him crying while sitting against a tree. But what really worried me was Natsu sanity. On the 3 day we came across some robbers and Natsu stopped them but I could tell he was more aggressive and he seemed to enjoy what he was doing which made think about what he said. "I will return, and when I do don't be surprised".  I wonder what he meant by that.

Nobodies POV
Natsu felt broken. Like a mirror that had just been shattered. The past 5 days he was trying to get over want had happened but it seemed very hard. Natsu wished he could train to take his mind off it but didn't have anyone to spar with. On the 6th day they were walking when nat Natsu caught a familiar but unknown scent. As he made his way to the source. He saw who it was from...."Zeref"

"Natsu" Zeref said. "What are you doing here" Natsu didn't know why but he felt a sense of trust when he was talking to Zeref so he told him about want happened. Zeref was livid. HOW COULD THEY DO THAT TO YOU. YOU WERE PART OF THEIR FAMILY.  Natsu was curious "why do you care" he said. Zeref half smiled and said I guess it's time I told you who you truly are. Brother.

( The next part is explaining how he and Natsu are brothers and how Natsu is END) It's super long to explain so go look in the manga if you don't know the whole story).
Natsu was Overwhelmed. "What does this mean" he asked Zeref. Zeref smiled and said Revenge

Sorry this chapter was so short but I needed a good spot to stop. Until next time