Half a Heart (A Harry Styles fan fiction)

Harry's POV

The air was cold and I felt lonely. Everything was quiet, no action, nothing. It's been over 1 year since the infection broke out infecting almost everyone. No ones around anymore that I can talk to. I did once have my best friends Liam Niall Louis,and Zayn. We all tried to fight off the zombies attacking us. I still remember till this day.

"Flashback"

"WHAT SHOULD WE DO?!" Said all my other friends in unison.

"I DONT KNOW?! If we go out through that door we die and we go out that door we die again! There's no way out they're everywhere!" I told them. At this point I didn't know what to do at all it felt like everything was coming to an end. There's no going back no way to be saved. I wish I could tell all my family I loved them.

"Look for anything in this shitty place, there has to be something to protect or defend ourselves!"

Liam screamed. You can tell it in their eyes they were all frightened including me but they never admitted it.

We all searched everywhere until.....

"HOLY SHIT GUYS LOOK WHAT I FOUND WE'RE LOADED!!" Niall said. Everyone rushed upstairs to see what he found. I couldn't believe my eyes. I had hope we would live now.

"Good job niall! Oh my god they're guns. A lot of them plus ammo." Zayn said with excitement.

Everyone took mostly all of it and back up ammo.

"Alright boys time to kick some zombie ass!" Louis said.

We all hurried outside Liam opening the door we charged outside. Zombies everywhere left and right on every corner building everywhere. I couldn't believe my eyes I was so scared.

"We have to stick together no matter what guys. Ok?" Liam said with fear in his eyes. This is when I knew this is going to be serious. My palms got a sweaty my bones trembling. We all charged

together through the zombie infested area. "Shoot now everyone!"I screamed.

All of the sudden I saw a car pull up. That's until I met her. He eyes oh her eyes were the beautiful things I ever saw. She was stunning. Her blonde hair like the sun. Her blue eyes crystal clear like the ocean. What was her name why did she come for us? I really don't kn-

"Harry what are you doing help us Niall is getting attacked we have to help him!"Zayn argued.

I ran as fast as I could to help Niall and the others.

Julie's POV

The curled hair green eyes. What made him so mysterious? His jaw like structure. He seemed beautiful and nice in a way. I couldnt say this about a stranger that I don't even know? His rosey

lips seemed so kissable.

It seems like everything is stopping and it's just him and eye having eye contact. He was wearing tight black skinny jeans with a black shirt to match it. I just got out from that town with a huge wall surrounding the city for my dads order. He wanted me to pick up medication that was left behind in an old abounded store.

I have my friends with me for back up Kelley Dave,and Marisa. They have been my best friends for years. Dave is my best friend or boyfriend I should say we were first best friends and everything just went up hill from there. I don't know why I'm thinking about this boy when clearly I have a boyfriend. That's until I saw what was happening over there

A.N HIIIII GUYSSSSS SO WHAT YOU THINK OF CHAPTER so far? also. Please vote and comment for me to update more:D