Disclaimer of a Busy Student

This is my disclaimer for what may be some even-more-mediocre-than-usual writing in these next few chapters. Furthermore, I apologize for not posting in a couple of months. I have an extremely long list of legitimate, and illegitimate excuses including, but not limited to: 12-hour week-long summer camps for competitive marching band, online courses, during-school courses, having a job, and my laptop being sent into the company for hardware repairs... I am currently writing on a computer that is not my own, and writing and schoolwork has effectively been about 3-times harder.

One of my most illegitimate excuses is that I've had a hard time finding motivation to continue writing this part of the story. Unlike, the amazing SJM, I am not a chronological writer-- I write all of the scenes of great significance first, and then find a way to work them into the plotline. So essentially, I've spent a lot of time brainstorming and writing a whole bunch of fun character interactions (aka: Aelin's power play with Rhysand), and now I'm having a hard time writing what needs to be written in order to get there (aka: the not-so-fun-to-write scenes.) Basically, these next few chapters might kind-of suck, because I'm so eager to get further in the story line.

Nevertheless, I've found some motivation these past few days-- it's a long weekend, and I have my backpack hidden in my closet, where I can continue to procrastinate my actual homework. So keep your fingers crossed these next two days, because I will most likely not be posting next week, due to the release of Tower of Dawn and my already limited amount of free time.

My sincerest apologies for everyone who's ever asked me to update swiftly, and my most ecstatic thanks to anyone who has kept enough interest in my story to deal with my severe flakiness as a writer.

- thefakesjmaas