PRE-UPDATE POST

Hey guys. I promise this isn't just a random post to disappoint you. I will be posting the next update sometime tonight. I do have two things that I'd like some feedback on, though.

1) If Rowan and Aelin were somehow to end up speaking with the Bone Carver, what would their secrets be that they would give him for information? Like Rhysand's knee that twinges and Feyre's death-experience rendition, what are some secrets that neither Aelin nor Rowan have ever told anyone?

Were there some random things that Rowan did in his early years as a training warrior? Did Aelin save a piece of the clock that she smashed on the night of Sam's death? Do either of them recall drinking an entire bottle of whisky before or after doing some dangerous deed? I'm pre-planning for later chapters, so let me know your ideas.

2) How cool would it be if someone wrote a fan-fic about Feyre from ACOWAR getting thrown back in time to-- or prior to-- the events of ACOTAR? Can you imagine her walking into the Spring Court and busting her human self out? Or going Under The Mountain, and posing as her human self during Amarantha's trials? I've been thinking a lot about this particular scenario lately, and I can't decide if Feyre would stop everything right away, or if she would wait until after Rhysand and her human self fell in love. I'm sure that she would stop Velaris from getting destroyed, and that she would prevent the events Under the Mountain which led to her and Rhysand's first kiss (since Rhys reveals during Starfall that he regrets it). It's something that has been consuming my thoughts lately. I just keep picturing her waltzing into the Night Court and getting in a fight with the inner circle, because they have no idea who she is. Or showing up and shocking everyone with her badass-ness, because at that moment in time, everyone thinks she's a weak human who practically belongs to Tamlin... Or winnowing into Rhysand's townhouse, which only he and Mor have access to.... What comes to mind for you guys?