What!!?!?

Dan's POV

    After maneuvering my way through the large crowds of people surrounding the school, I burst through the front doors. I looked around until I spotted a girl crying in the middle of yet another huge crowd. 

She started to run away with Cupquake, and that's when I saw her face. She was known as LDshadowlady, a YouTuber like me.

  And she was beautiful. 

Her long, pink hair flew in the breeze while running, and her light blue eyes sparkled in the light. She was most definitely gorgeous-

...AND WAY OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE, DAN! What the heck am I thinking?! She's clearly going through some type of crisis, below her eyes are all puffy and red. I just gotta play cool. 

...

...

...

Oh, who am I kidding? I GOTTA GO AFTER HER!!

Lizzie's POV

"Wow cupquake, you could do the Olympics! How did you get to the car so quickly while my legs ache?!" Cupquake smirked and I could practically see the pride in her words. 

"I ran the track in 9th grade, I won 3 gold medals. In a row." I stood in disbelief. "What?! Really?"

 "Uh, YES REALLY!" We laughed together and talked a bit until I saw a boy run at the car. Then I realized, it was DanTheDiamondMinecart!!

~~~~~~~~

(A/N: So guys, I just wanted to say thanks for at least getting me over 10 views! At first, I thought I would only get like 3 views and then I got over 10! I'm hoping to get at least more than 30 views and each one of you get me closer so thank you!!!! :))))))))