Friends and secrets!

Lizzies pov

We all gathered around in a circle, talking and laughing. Then, unfortunately, Ashley had to ask, "How about crushes?"

I crossed my fingers and looked at Tiff. "You know actually...Lizzie, why don't you go first?" I turned red in both anger and embarrassment! "Um...I-I g-guess I have a crush on...

D-Dan???"

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!! I just admitted to having a crush on Dan!!??!

Tiffany's Pov (Ooh~! Something new!)

I can't believe I made Lizzie admit that!! She's probably so embarrassed! But...OMGGGGGGGGG, I'M SO HAPPY LIZZIE HAS A CRUSH! Oh wait...isn't she with Joel? Hmm...whatever. I don't think any of us really liked him anyway, so she probably won't hate me.

Lizzie's pov

I HATE TIFFANY NOW!!! 

First, she wouldn't tell me my sister DIED, then she put me in an awkward position, NOW SHE MADE ME ADMIT FEELINGS FOR DAN WHILE I'M DATING JOEL!!!!!!

 Everyone looked at me in excitement/confusion. Yammy then said "If this means your dumping Joel, I'm in!! He was annoying and repulsive!" I was confused but agreed with Yammy. Joel was a bit repulsive at times...

RINGGGGGG!!

My phone vibrated and everyone looked at it. Yammy looked at Ashley and ran to it! I ran after her, but she got there first. We wrestled with my phone for a little but Yammy was deemed winner, taking it and raising it out of my reach. Everyone came and READ MY TEXTS!!!

Dan- Hey Liz!

Liz (actually Yammy!)- Hi :)

Dan- I have something to tell you...

Liz-???

Joel- Hi darling.

-out of texts-

I grabbed my phone from Yammy and started to text back.

-In texts-

Liz- Joel!!!??? What are you doing in our texts!

Joel-Stopping you from marrying this fool!

Liz- MARRYING HIM!!??!

Joel- Yes! I saw you texting him through your bedroom window.

Liz- So...you're stalking me?

Joel- NO. Just watching.

Liz- That's stalking Joel. Plus you're acting like a creep now, so I'm just gonna...

-Lizzie left the chat-

I stood in frozen in place. Then I saw Tiff close the blinds on all the windows in the house and lock the door. Suddenly, the power shut off. This just became Five Nights at Freddys!