They're Coming to Take You

Raymond's POV

I plunged the shovel into the dirt forcefully, there wasn't much time. I had to get the necklace to the dead girl buried here. I was angry, I had just found out that I had been put on anti-pshycotic medicine instead of blood pressure medicine. My whole condition had been a lie. "Stop! Stop!" I heard my dad yell while running towards me. "Stop with the goddamn shovels!" he yelled, I plunged the shovel into the earth faster. "Stop tearing up my goddam yard!" he fumed. I was done with his lies, "Hey Dad, thanks for telling me I've been on anti-pshycotics for the past 15 years! The blood pressure medication I've been on for about half my life, It's all a freaking lie!" I exposed the truth to my mom. "Dad's been getting Dr. Carpenter to perscribe me anti-pshycotics" I stated before continuing to beat the ground with my shovel. My mom was shocked, however, Dad was still angry. "And for good reason, ever since you started taking these, you stopped seeing those goddamn ghosts!" He tried to back himself up. "Remember how he scared you all the time?! Acting crazy like this, like he is right now!?" he raised his voice once I smashed the shovel into the ground quickly, looking at him mockingly. "Stop it!" he yelled at me, red with rage. 

He pointed his finger at me, "You're in big trouble Raymond. Big trouble, Eve make the call" he told my mom. She refused, "No, I won't Donald" she stood up for me. "Alright, if you wanna do something right, you do it your goddamn self!" he shouted as he headed towards the house. I didn't know what he was talking about, the call? "What's he doing?" I asked my mom while I continued to dig. My mom looked at me sadly, "He's having you committed" she said quietly. I was too angry to object, all I said was "Good" as I dug even harder into the dirt. Becca was shocked, she stopped and looked at me before she helped me dig again. I heard the sound of police sirens in the distance. My dad ran from out of the house, "They're coming Raymond! The wagon from the nuthouse is coming to take you away!" My dad said, there was too much excitement in his voice. 

I saw the box! Finally I could let Hannah's soul rest in peace. I lifted the top of the box to reveal a small skeleton. "Is that a dead body?"my mom asked in shock. Before I could place the necklace on Hannah's body, the police officers came towards me. I dropped the necklace on the ground as they grabbed my arms forcefully. I struggled against them. I felt Becca touch my arm as well, trying to pull me away from them. "Let's go" the police said coldly. They put my hands in cuffs and began to walk, taking me with them regardless of my struggles. "Becca!" I yelled as they kept dragging me further away, I refused to move in the same direction the police were headed. I fought against every step they made, struggling to get out of the handcuffs, Becca ran towards me and grabbed my hands, trying to free me from the grasp of the police. 

"Ma'am step aside" they ordered her, she didn't stop. One of the police smacked her hands away, she let go of my arms and they continued to drag me to my doom. Due to my struggling, we were moving very slowly, the police were obviously getting irritated with my screams. 

Becca's POV: 

Raymond kept struggling against the police, I wanted him to break free, but I didn't want to get put in jail for assulting a police officer. I had to let go, I felt so guilty to leave Raymond to be dragged off to the institution. He screamed my name and kept trying to run away. I saw someone else that looked like a doctor run towards the police. He had a syringe in his hand, he looked to the police. "Is he struggling too much?" the doctor asked, the police simlply nodded. That was all the affirmation that the doctor needed. He squeezed some fluid out of the needle before plunging it into Raymond's neck. He shouted in pain, and held still for a moment as the fluid entered his veins. 

He kept fighting against the police, but his screams became quieter, and his kicks became weaker. His eyes rolled back and fluttered closed, his head fell back and he went limp into the polices' arms. They dragged him away easily and threw him in the back of the car. 

So obviously this is an alternate ending fic. And of course I have to add some whump to the ending. But anyways, if you enjoyed this first chapter don't forget to vote! Also comment if you have been looking for Suburban Gothic fanfictions because I know I have! Thanks for reading! <3