Park Woo Jin Ver.

You have no idea why people can be so quiet when the mood in the place is really happy, like is that he will die if he speak?

Even a smirk or a smile won't do any harm right? But this guy will.

"Don't you think so, Woo Jin?" Seong Wu asked.

"What? " Woo Jin gave him a look like he has been to space and went back to Earth just now.

"Yah, can't you see everyone is laughing crazily?" Seong Wu gave him a derp face.

"Oh, haha... " he laugh with force.

Why he wasn't paying attention to his members because he was looking at you in he kitchen. You're making a very tasty meal for them since they work so hard these few weeks.

But the main thing he was looking for is not just the food, but you.

You know that Woo Jin had a crush on you, bit you insist not to be the one to confess, so it feels like you're waiting for him.

Ji Sung gave Seong Wu a "say something" signal.

"Well... Who's hungry? " and he look at your direction.

"Who's hungry? " he say it more exaggerate.

He passed the "ball" to you.

"It's almost ready!! " You shouted.

"Ah, we're hungry~" Sung Woon whined.

"Okay Okay!! " you said it just like how Jae Hwan did.

You take out he food one by one, but it seems Woo Jin is not interested, you kept on looking at him, but he is one poker face guy.

As you're about to get the last dish to the table, you went back to the kitchen and felt a pir of arms wrapped around your waist, with the apron.

"No more dishes~" you patted the hand as you thought one of them was about to beg for one more plate of your delicious and freshly made kimbap.

You felt a head on your shoulder, it was Woo Jin.

"Jin ah, eat your dinner, or your tummy will rumble. " you patted his hand and was about to leave.

But he locked you in his arms not letting you to fly away.

"I like you, can I hug you a bit more longer? "

The sudden confess make your heart flutter, your pulse and sweat isn't cooperating with your body, it pumped hard like it is going to blast.

"Are you scared, y/n? " he hide his face on your neck.

"No... It was just, I am happy as well as excited. " you don't even know what you're saying.

"Can you be mines? " he cooed in your ear.

"I will tell you after you eat the things that I cooked. " you reply him playfully.

"Please~ tell me now~" he hold your hands and swing them.

"You know the answer, idiot. " you poke his nose.

"I don't know~" he gave you a deep face.

"Yah, Park Woo Jin!" Ji Sung Shouted.

"What!! " He yelled back.

"The things are getting cold! "

"Okay!! " he replied.

"I will come back to you as we finish the food. " he winked.

"Gosh. " you blushed.

"Y/n ah, thanks for the meal," Min Hyun thanked you.

"Its nothing."you shurgged.

you take the dishes to the kitchen to wash. Woojin just find the prefect time to ask you again.

This time, with a more affection way.

"y/n, tell me please." he hug your waist.

You like him from the inside, you can't hide it anymore. You rise your hands and dry them clean, his hands is still clinging you.

without hesitation, you kissed his lips with light speed.

"I know this is coming." he smirked and kiss your cheeks.

-------------
Welcome me back to Wattpad.
it's been decades since I've update anything.
I am heading to college soon, Guess what, I will choose English as my subject~ /cross my fingers/

Welcome me to English Department.