Hwang Min Hyun Ver.

You and your brother Ji Sung were having a day off,  so you guys planned to hang out together to MinHyun's cafe and have free drinks.
(Free drinks is the keypoint 😂😂)

The point is, Ji Sung didn't know that you and Min Hyun are dating. Since the day after Min Hyun's birthday,  well you both  knew each other since Ji Sung introduce you to him once  and you both exchanged numbers.  But it seems like Ji Sung forget all of this.

"You texted Min Hyun and tell him that you'll be coming over to his cafe,and you told him,  don't let Ji Sung knew both of you are dating.

"Min Hyun, we are hereeee!"  Ji Sung yelled in the cafe.

Since there was nobody in the shop, Min Hyun was washing the cups and heard Ji Sung's voice.  So he wipe his hands and came out.  He filp the "open"  board to "closed"

You gave a signal to Min Hyun is  "Pretend."

"Hyung, who is she, Your girlfriend?"  Min Hyun pointed at you and smirk, teasing Ji Sung.

"Yea, she is~" and he pull your arm and pretend to stay close  but you push him away.

"Seriously kid, we both look alike.  Dude,  she is my sister, y/n."  Ji Sung introduce you to Min Hyun and you offer to shake your hands with him.

"Annyeonghaseyo,  I am Hwang Min Hyun,  the handsome coffee brewer and the owner of this shop."

you blushed and you both shake but it seems like you guys doesn't want to let go.

"I am thirsty."  Ji Sung tries to break you guys up.

Youwalk to the counter and watch Min Hyun making a cup of Americano for Ji Sung.

"I want matcha latte."  You smiled.

Min Hyun  whisper to your ear.

"Peck my cheeks."

"But my brother is here."  you gave an eye contact to your brother,  who is playing with his phone.

"Come on,"  Min Hyun pointed his cheek and gave a proud face.

"f-fine...."  you huffed and peck his cheek.

Min Hyun smirk and made you a matcha latte.

"Smells good~"  you  smiles happily and he kiss your lips

"Yah,  he is here."  you hit his chest and blame him quietly.

After he finishes brewing his coffee,  he came and sit around you guys,  holding your hand under the square table,  he draw patterns in your palm and hold your cold fingers.

You three had a great time chatting,  filling the shop with laughter for the whole noon.

"Well,  we should be going,"  since it is night,  Min Hyun has business to do,  so he waved goodbye.

"I will be going too."  you wave and followed Ji Sung.

Min Hyun dash to you and gave you a back hug and whisper.

"Call me."  and he lets you go.

You nodded  and look back as you left,  you missed him.

On your way home,  Ji Sung confessed,

"You think I am stupid, I knew you and Min Hyun were dating."

"How did you know!"  you were shocked.

"Just how you look at him and talk with him,"

You facepalmed and he patted your sholders,

"Its okay,  no big deal, I won't tell Mum and Dad."

"Please Don't!!"  you begged.

"I won't."  he gave you a pinky promise.

--------------------
Do you guys ever have a feeling that you hate people copying you,  especially in the same class?  I've got "air bangs"  and a girl is copying me.

I HATE THAT...
and I want to change a hair style...