Chpt 24 - Nothing to do here...

"Hey, douchebag!" Scarlet yells at Herobrine, "Look at me when I'm talking to you!"

Herobrine turns around slowly to look at Scarlet; he remains a tight grip on Jason though.

"Try on someone your own size!" Scarlet says.

Herobrine smiles and laughs "Don't be such a fool. You can't take me on, no-one can." He says.

Scarlet's hands light up in flames, "It's time to fight fire with fire!"

Herobrine's devilish grin fades, "You're being serious?"

"Yes, I have powers too, you know." Scarlet replies.

"I thought that I'd gotten rid of the last of you people!" Herobrine responds, taking his hand off Jason.

Scarlet's face turns confused, "What do you mean?"

"Why did you think I cast Jason away? For the fun of it? No! I had a reason to transport him to the real world." Herobrine explains.

Jason begins to sneak away, but Herobrine grabs him again, sensing his movement.

"You mean... there were others like me?" Scarlet asks.

"Oh gosh yes!" Herobrine answers, "Loads! Until I either killed them or cast them away. How did I miss you? I was told that there was only one sorcerer in your family! I thought it was Jason..."

"Well... it was me. Unlucky, bro." Scarlet says.

Herobrine thrusts Jason onto the floor in anger, "It doesn't matter either way... I'm still going to kill you. I will leave this castle undefeated!"

"Sure about that?" Scarlet asks, her eyes turning fiery.

"Positive." Herobrine answers, he summons a fireball at her.

Scarlet rolls out of the way and summons a fireball at Herobrine. Jason silently crawls away without Herobrine's knowledge. He was too focused on Scarlet right now.

At the same time, Adam, Mitch and Ty were battling with the squid king, doing whatever they could to try and defeat it. But it didn't exactly help when former Sky Army Recruits kept getting in the way and attacking Adam, Mitch or Ty. The rest of the Team were occupied by their own problems, trying to kill off all the squid guards and former Sky Army Recruits. But Ryn was a powerful leader, she told the squids what to do and her tactics worked. Killing all these squids was beginning to look impossible, and all the while the sun still climbed.

"Scarlet." Jason says to her from a few feet away.

She blocks another attack from Herobrine, "What?"

"I've got a plan." Jason tells Scarlet, trying to conceal his conversation from Herobrine, "You just keep him talking. I'll get into position and then take over."

Scarlet attacks Herobrine, "Okay." She nods.

Jason sneaks away and starts taking down some squids.

"What happened that day?" Scarlet asks Herobrine.

"What day?" Herobrine responds.

"They day you disappeared with the Sky Armour." Scarlet replies.

Herobrine smiles and dodges another fireball from Scarlet, "Why does it matter?"

"I'm just a curious person." Scarlet answers, dodging a projectile from Herobrine.

"Curiosity can get you into sticky situations, my girl." Herobrine says.

"What do you mean?" Scarlet questions.

"I should only know too well myself." Herobrine replies, "I got too curious one time when I was young, now look at the mess it's made!"