School......

Dear Beloved New-Bought Journal,

School is starting in like.... 4 HOURS. You wanna know why? Its because I usually wake up at 4 : 00 a.m to do all the things / chores before going to school.

If you wanna know what I do, now is 4: 05 a.m and I am going to shower,do my hair and put on new fresh clothes before doing "stuffz".

Anyways, now is about 5:00a.m and it is time to make breakfast. Bella and Issa (my siblings) will have to eat an egg sandwich and milo while Arcuid (my little bro) will eat a hard-boiled egg with rice and milk.

Aish....I guess you must be wondering why I didn't mention my parents? Funny, because my dad is a known pop artist but I ain't gonna tell you the name, while my mother is a full-time baker.

I don't really get to see my parents much because:

1.My dad goes on tours

2.My mum works 24 hours nonstop making pastries,bread and etc.

If only my parents had more time for, you know, 'family'.......● Like, all the other kids last year in my school comes back with their parents, but me......? I come back with a driver -_-

Lucky them...I know,I know, I am TREATED like i'm spoilt, but I promise you! IM NOT!

*eventhough Dawn's bedroom might be bigger than most girls' dream bedrooms - and even if she gets EVERYTHING she wants - and not to mention she ( AND her siblings ) gets more christmas presents anyone could ask for...but...that doesn't make Dawn spoilt,right?

BE QUITE, AUTHOR/WRITER! You even EXPOSED / REVEALED MY NAME! YAH!!!!

Anyways,now is 6:00 a.m. I better send Arcuid to the transit..btw,if you are wondering how to spell his name, is like ( Our Kid ) hehehe.....

7: 00a.m,Monday

YASS... I GET TO GET TO SCHOOL MORE EARLY SINCE WE SENT ARCUID TO THE TRANSIT EARLIER...time to send Bella and Issa to their primary school.

7:52 a.m

YAY. New come-early-to-school-record ( formally known as "C.E.T.S.R")
I had time to meet up with Ivey ( my BEST friend ) before classes started- and believe this- WE ARE IN AT LEAST 4 OF THE SAME CLASSES TOGETHER

9:05a.m

Ugh...im not so happy Journal,

The TEACHER picked our partners this year,and we sit by 2 .....I got stuck with a person named Taehyung....apparently, he has LOTS of fangirls, and I have been receiving death notes, you-better-not-take-him glares and most sadly, open injuries.

MAN, THANK YOU SO MUCH TEACHER FOR MAKING ME PARTNERS' WITH HIM AND TRYING TO GET ME KILLED:) *sarcastic

OMGGGGG....

*Sorry,I have to stop here. Anyways, I will continue whenever I can. Anyways,thank you for reading my story so far...hehe..