OMG

A guy literally had to sit beside me.....SO awkward. Anyways,he is kinda nice.Btw,his name is Taehyung.
I will just call him V.

V - Hey...good morning

Me - WHAT DO YOU WANT?????

V - Uhhhh........

Me - OMG! I AM SO SORRY...I was in a bad mood and I -

V - Its okay....*sigh

    OMG WHAT WAS I THINKING? I AM SUCH A PABO..AISH. Well, at least I am famous...a FAMOUS person that the fangirls wanna kill.Ugh...

Random girl - HEY,FREAK! YOU BETTER NOT SHOUT AT MY OPPA!....

"Taehyung oppa~~ are you okay? Did Dawn hurt your heart because if-""Yea,i'm fine. Thanks".

    "I will get you back", Taehyung gave me an evil glare. I gulped. I hope he is not planning to kill me or to make my life miserable.

~After school~

     "Hey,Dawn. I know that you are thinking about me. You better stop it. Otherwise I will clear your mind with..."he stopped. I gulped hard.

     I felt myself getting closer to his body. I tried to get myself out but he was too strong."With a hug" he smiled brightly and let me go. I sighed out of relief and kept thinking about the hug.

     I meant,its not like its a couple hug. I want to just....-my goal is to not get a boyfriend. Argh! He is just too cute~ But for a moment there, I thought that he would kiss me.. :(   OMG! Why am I like this?!

     Dawn, cut it out. He bullies you. He ain't cute. He is UGLY.And lastly, HE IS JUST WEIRD! ( Dawn,calm yourself down! You might attract ARMY's and they might hate you for it! Plus,they might track you down and KILL YOU!-author)

     "Hey,what are you thinking about?"he asked cheerfully."N-none of your buisness"I said as he smirked." Is it 'bout me? Do you want me to touch you more than I have? Perhaps...."he had a huge grin on his face." You wanna be a couple?" I felt him getting closer to me 'till I felt his warm breath.

     I tried to get away. I think I slipped because there were blood on my knees. Then, I felt someone carrying me..but I donno who.

     Taehyung's POV

     I was about to peck her on the lips,but she suddenly tried to escape from my grip. She fell. Gosh. I really wanna laugh righ now but what if she is in serious pain?(I know that Kim Taehyung isn't THAT mean, or not even at all. But hey! This is fanfiction ;) Sorry Taehyung~ - Author)

     I picked her up like when the kids play the airplane ride on someone's back? Yeah. I did that. I can't believe that she is light...all the other girls I carried were SO heavy. Umm...pretend like I didn't say anything..hehe...

     I reached my home as I put her to sit still at the bench. I took off my shoes and went in. The house isn't always quiet. Is Bangtan here,yet?

    Hehe....I feel like I wanna go on hiatus. I don't even know what to do for the ending,the next part...I think I should just delete this book or end it here.

     What do you guys think? Ugh...
For you ARMY's out there, have you heard DNA? Its SO AWESOME!

BAHSHAKBDAL

      If you ARMY's haven't,you should really check it out. Its GREAT!!!

I was supposed to update yesterday (the day of the DNA realese),but I fell asleep on the process...MIANHAE!

     Btw, I'm going to start to spell Aish like 'Ayec' because I think that its the correct way soo...

BYEEEE! :)