September 1st

As I opened my eyes and looked around my messy room I saw my hogwarts trunk packed and ready and realised it was the day I was going back home. I got up and shoved on my favourite outfit, black jeans , black belly top and my black boots , and yes I love wearing black. I ran down stairs in such a hurry I nearly fell face flat onto the floor , I kissed my mum good morning and glanced at the clock , it was 10am. "Mum!!!!! We need to get going" my mum stared at m blankly. "The Hogwarts express leaves at 11am " I reminded her. "Oh I totally forgot, sorry sweetie "my mum replied. I ran back up to my room and grabbed my trunk , as I went down stairs my robes slipped out , as I picked them up I stared at the house logo that is in front of me. Slytherin. Yes I'm a slytherin, but we are not all bad you know.

Once we travelled to kings cross station I found the barrier between platforms 9 and 10 , closed my eyes and ran into the wall. The next thing I knew I was staring at a scarlet red steam train and as I did so I smiled. I climbed onto the train and found a compartment with my group of friends waiting for me. Amy granger , Chloe lovegood and Annie Weasley. I sat down ready to go home.