Chapter 6

Back by the tree of life...

"That's impossible! Our powers! They're not all here!" said the first ancestor. "I can feel a presence! A presence that shouldn't exist! No!" The ancestor looks closer and sees a small leaf, golden and shiny. "It can't be!"

"Tree of Goodness! How can it still be growing?" said the second ancestor. "There is still positive magic somewhere in this dimension!"

"Destroy it, sister! Or we'll never be able to rule the Magic Dimension!" said the third witch. 

The ancestors try to blast the small leaf, but it burns them.

"I saw it! Yes, I saw it! It's Eraklyon. It's on Eraklyon!" said the first ancestor.

"Arandor! This is Arandor's doing!" said the third witch. "He still possesses the ancient power!"

"Ancestral Witches?" asked Sun-Hi.

"What is it? How dare you interrupt us?"

"Let us, Trix, handle Arandor."

"Yes. Why not?"

"Then, it is decided. See to it that Arandor returns our gift," the second ancestor said.

"Arandor is good for nothing! He'd better not had lost it!" said the third ancestor.

"Good, find that hourglass! Bring it back at once!" said the first ancestor.

Back on the ship, Hajarianna gives everyone safari clothing to feel more comfortable going on this mission.

"How do you like the new clothing line I've created?" she asked.

"It's beautiful, Hajarianna," Hajari said.

"Tecna, we're all dressed, so you can look now," Kajari said.

"I couldn't even if I wanted to, I have to land this shit," Tecna replied. Tecna lands the ship and when they get off, all the other specialists are there.

 The Squadd all run-up to their specialists while Willow is sadly standing by herself. It has been two months since Lyell's demise. Willow claims that she has moved on and she has learned to live without, but deep down she is breaking inside. No one even pays her mind now. It's as if she never had a boyfriend.

Oh, Lyell, it feels like a lifetime since you've been gone, Willow thought.

"Hajari! Someone really missed you!" Bloom said as she is standing there with Peg. 

Hajari runs up to Peg and pets her.  

"That's not exactly what I meant."

"You mean the one that always makes me smile?" Hajari asked as he hugs Bloom. Hajari notices each Specialist is wearing armor. "Nice outfit."

"We're going to the city of Avram. I'll catch you up as soon as we're on the galleon." Bloom starts walking and everyone follows.

"Where are we going?" asked Hajarianna.

"To the city of Avram!" Bloom replied.

"Are we going to fly there?"

"You'd be surprised by what the wind can do," Brandon said. 

A gigantic boat appears and that amazes the Squadd.

"I know you all have a lot of questions. Which will be answered when we reach Avram. Avram is a dark city. Dominated by ancestors' magic. It's corrupt and evil. All things living otherwise won't work according to our rules because the technology is backward," Bloom said.