Chapter 27: Blond + Plastic= Barbie

Hope you guys enjoy it :)

Shattered Chapter 27- Blonde + Plastic= Barbie

Bella's Pov

She tried forcing her tongue into his mouth , but his mouth stayed sealed. She gripped his shoulders making her nails dig into him. She is just going to keep forcing herself on him. I rolled up my big girl invisible sleeves and shoulder bladed her off of him, sending her flying towards the wall, making a slight dent.

First she starts kissing my husband and now she dents my wall because of her weight! Oh it's so on.

" Never touch my husband with your filthy hands you whore!" I hissed and crouched protectively in front of Edward. I quickly thought to him.

'Love I over reacted nothing happened, I realized when Benjamin forced his lips on mine that you are the only one for me, no one else fits your place. I looked at him from the corner of my eye, and saw that his expression softened as he stared at me, but we both hardened at what was going on through Tanya's mind.

I should skin her alive, and watch and ear her piercing screams of pleading. She kept thinking of myself being shredded. Edward growled and got in a crouch.

His growl echoed throughout the house, and suddenly our room had gotten suddenly crowded. But I barely paid attention to them, the only thing I was concentrated was my prey, and Tanya is not such a lucky person to be on my prey list; which consists of all mutts. She is as filthy as them even without the stench.

" What is going on in here?" Esme yelled frantically, trying to get our attention. My attention is unbreakable from Tanya, as of right now I am planning a homicide/ murder.

I felt my body fill with pain and fury, entwined together. I looked at the reflection in the window and saw my eyes go to a galliant red. I felt myself have anger that radiated off of me and land to the person beside me; Edward.

My fury was greater than his, but I can not fight staying in place any longer, I must attack. Though it seemed she could not hold her ground either because the next thing I knew she lunged towards me. I shoved her arms away from me and backflipped her. She screamed and I smiled.

Once as her screams met my ears, I couldn't help but chuckle. Her pain gives me pleasure; no longer will I ever scream, I will be the one causing pain to everyone else, not the other way around.

I pulled at her hair and flung her to the opposite wall. Emmett grabbed my petite waist from behind, but I flicked him off like a rag doll; no one can separate me from my prey, I am in complete hunting zone. Her life will be ended.

My hair had turned red, and had several sparks of fire. I was fullest by all my anger and pain combined; extreme power. I felt hot, and not in a sick feverish way, but in a murderish way, when one catches it's prey. Seeing the eyes bulge out of the victim, I will have pure joy when I am done with her. I chuckled evilly and she stepped from side to side, confusing me slightly. The next thing I know I had a hand cupped around my throat.

I grabbed her wrist and snapped it to the right and heard her cry out in pain. As soon as her cries met my ears, my mouth stretched into a grin. I shoved her through Edward's old room's glass window and watched as the glass chips fell one by one. Crack by crack, until there is no more. I jumped off from the window and grabbed her by her collar, making her attempt to shed away from me; well it seems she has a lot to learn.

" Why did you touch my husband?" I growled in her ear and watched as the wind played with her blond hair, showing her frightened eyes.

" Because I met him first, he was mine to begin with!" She screeched back at me. She is going to wish she never did that.