The morning of the incedent

I woke up to find myself in my mothers lap tired and scared, only to have my fears realised. It's happened my dad was in ICU because the nurse didn't realise he was having a stroke in the pons area.

Walking in to ICU I couldn't help but cry the dad I knew was gone and replaced with the shadow of a new person. Crying my eyes out I could see his heart monitor slowly beeping away scared he might die any minute. When the doctor walked in and told up us the news I was shell shocked to hear that he would never walk again he would never use any part of his left side of his body again. Crying thinking who can save him, who can help him be that father he used to be?
Seeing my grandmother walk in was hard to take in I can't imagine seeing your own child in hospital being told he will never be the same. For me at that time I vowed to never forgive the nurse who though he was drunk even though the symptoms are the same if they only did a cat scan they would of see what was wrong, before I knew it night had fallen and I once again slept in the hospital chair waiting for my dad to wake up from what seemed to be. What happened the next day was only what I consider a miracle.

That's it go this part guys would love feedback on what you think and your opinions till nick time.❤️
Byeeee