0.8 vlog

youtube: SCOTTYSIRE

"This one is a picture of me naked with hi written on my ass" Scotty said, pointing the camera at his instagram feed laid out on his macbook.

"You like that?" he asked as he turned the camera to face Heath.

*INTRO*

"So you might be wondering why i gathered you here today folks? Its because i want to look at our old douchey instagram photos" Scotty said, the camera pointing at him, Toddy and Heath.

"I have really bad old photos" Heath spoke up a small smirk on his face as Scotty chuckled.

"Whos photos should we look at first?. Lets go with Todd"

"Ok" Todd yawned staring at the macbook placed on the table in front of him.

"Are you tired Todd?" Scott asked.

"Yeah, I'm really tired" he replied.

"LOL, Todd is so me, he's tired" Scotty said a small smirk on his face as Toddy broke into a huge smile.

After going through their instagram feed and laughing at their old cringe photos, Scotty sent Emilia a message.

@vanilladingdong
are you here yet?

@emiliablack
yeah I'm outside lol

Scotty shoved his phone into the back pocket of his jeans.
Emilia looked up from her phone, smiling at Scotty.
"Hey" she said as he pulled her into a hug.
He laughed.
"It's nice too meet you"
Emilia giggled.
"You too"
"Todd is inside, he has no idea" Scott laughed.
"Okay let's do this"
-
"TODD" Scotty shouted as he entered their shared house.
"SCOTT" Toddy shouted back.
Emilia stood awkwardly beside Scotty, his camera on them both.
"Can you come here a second?" He shouted.
Walking ever so slowly Toddy entered the living room, his jaw dropping as he saw the blonde girl standing beside his bestfriend.
"No frickin way!" He said, a huge smile on his face.
"Hi" Emilia laughed, walking towards him.
Opening her arms she pulled him into a hug. The smile not leaving his face.
"SURPRISE" Scotty shouted, his small vlog camera capturing every moment.