Author's Note

You've stuck with me this long, I can't tell you how much that means to me!
I want to thank all of you for reading my story.
Thank you for all your caring comments and for your kudos and likes.
Thank you to all of you who bravely shared constructive criticism and for helping me edit and figure out the details and choreography and phrasing of this work. Part of this is yours too.

Thank you to the one who stands beside me always and made me dinner to allow me to keep going when I didn't even realize 10 hours had gone by while I was editing.

Thanks to my interns who talked me into trying fan fiction and bribed me with a contest for a chance to see Michaela's beta. Not a word of any of this would have existed without them.

And thank you to one of my dearest friends that, when in one of my darkest moments, when my self-confidence was at its lowest and the delete button beckoned while life laughed at me, he looked at me like I was crazy, total incomprehension on his face and asked "Why on earth would you think your writing isn't good?"

Lastly, thanks again to Michaela and her team for a great visual novel. If you haven't played them and somehow made it here, go try them. First one's free on Steam.

And if you're tempted to try and write a fanfic, do it! It keeps the fan bases alive and thriving and answers that need we all have for more. Don't be discouraged if some stories don't work out, just keep writing!

I'm going to miss this story, but I'm really happy with it. I hope you enjoyed it, too.