Ha you thought?!

Two months later, after many fast
Food dates and cups of tea you and Reviewbrah are happily married. All you can think is how how am I the most luckiest girl in the world?! As time passed you started to feel sick, so you went to the doctor to see what's wrong. When the doctor came back and told you why you feel this way, you couldn't believe what you just heard.

You jump up for joy and scream "YAY I'M PREGNANT!"

-Timeskip-

You sit patiently at yours and your husband's dining table, occasionally striking your fingers on the surface to cause resounding thuds drum across the table. The clock ticked in the background, it was the only other noise, other than your tapping.

You were getting ready to tell Reviewbrah the big news, though you were unsure of how he would react.

Suddenly, you heard the door unlock and open, "honey, I'm home!" Reviewbrah's voice echoed down the hallway. "Honey?" Followed after when you didn't answer. He walked into the dining room and saw you sitting solemnly at the table, which spread worry throughout his being, his first sense was too assume something awful had happened.

"What's the matter?" He pressed, however, you just looked up to him with a grin on your face.

"I have some big news!" You exclaim proudly, he let out a sigh of relief and plopped down on the dining seat across from you. "Please enlighten me," Reviewbrah said. You nodded and begun to explain, "so I wasn't feeling well, so I went to visit the doctor and he told me....I'm pregnant!"

Reviewbrah looked stunned for a moment until a huge grin broke out on his face. "Well, honey, that's just delightful news! I'm so happy!" He stood up and you both embraced in joy.

What you both didn't realize was that a particularly large man was plotting revenge.