Alone at last.

It was about one week after the car chase and you were still getting over what had happened. You were staying at a hotel with Reviewbrah, a really nice hotel. It was becoming night fall and you and your husband were hungary, so you asked "honey could you please go get a pizza or something for dinner? I'm starving!" Then he looked at you and with a chuckle he said "of course baby, also please do not open the door for anyone we still don't know if Joey is in jail yet." You gave him a small smirk, and he gave you a kiss on your forehead and left.

You decided to lay on the bed to rest my head, and you fell right into a deep sleep. Around twenty minutes later came Reviewbrah with our food, he came right in to check on you. He dropped the pizza a ran to your side of the bed, eager to see if you were ok. He stroked his cold pale had against your cheek which gave you a fright for a second. So you woke starlight
up and punched him in the face.

Then your loving husband said in a rush "honey!! Don't worry it's just me it's ok!" You immediately apologized and said sorry, "honey I'm so sorry I thought it was Joey! He proceeded to stroke one of his hands against my cheek while he used his other hand to cover his eye you punched. Then you said "honey let me go downstairs real quick to get an ice pack!" He refused to let you go buy you insisted, so you went to the front desk and got an ice pack and brought it back to him.

After you both scarfed down the pizza you got a shower and got into the warm bed. Then you heard the water run through the pipes, you said to yourself it must be Reviewbrah. Then you lied in bed staring right out the window to look at the beautiful city lights. Then all of the sudden you feel a warm face press against yours, and arms wrap around you. But it wasn't Reviewbrah!
To be continued.