Taking action.

It was mid day and you were sitting in the living room watching the news. You then notice that there is a watch-out in the area you lived in. You come to a complete freeze as you realize what they were talking about, here's what the tv said. "Good morning American! We just wanted to warn all the citizens who
Live in this area, that there is a large man going around, for some reason he's screaming in the streets "I WILL FIND YOU PREGNANT MUCHACHO WOO WOO WOO!" "While he proceeds to eat chimichangas and chalupas, we just ask you all to be safe and stay inside."

You then come to tears as you can't believe what you just watched. While your sobbing you hear the front door open to a calm and soothing voice that says "baby I'm home!" Reviewbrah then became worried for he did not here a response. He then paced into the living room to see what's wrong. You try to talk at first but your just so soothed by the warmth of his hug, you finally talk and say "the news joeys out there and looking for me honey! I'm so scared!" As you proceed to cry Reviewbrah pulls you closer to his chest and says "honey as long as I'm here nothing will ever happen to you, and that's a promise."

Then all of the sudden you here a loud band come from the basement door, "what the heck?!" Said Reviewbrah as he proceeded to get up curious to what just happened. And then you screech out in horror "HONEY IT'S JOEY WHAT DO WE DO?!" He looks at you and gives you the keys to the car and said "honey you go out to the car and wait for me I'll be right there, and make sure you lock the doors!" You then proceeded to take the keys, you didn't know if that would be that last time you see your husband so you pull him close to you and say "I love you" and finished your sentence with a kiss.
To be continued.