15| Just acting

Sup my dudes. This imagine is based off of a dream I had about Shawn last night lmao.

*Somewhat dirty

I debated posting this because it kinda sucks, but I did it anyways because ya girl needs to update.

This is in your p.o.v

*

"Yn, we need you right now. We have a scene to shoot." My manager said through the phone.

I set my bag of chips down, and turned off the TV. "Okay, I'll be there in 10."

The line cut off, and I groaned. "Why do they always do this?"

In the acting industry, when you film movies you don't normally have a set schedule. They call you at random times and expect you to drop everything you're doing just to go act.

It gets extremely frustrating, because all you wanna do is relax but you can't when they can't get their shit together.

I'm currently filming for a romance movie, that's almost like fifty shades of gray. The first day of filming was said to be tomorrow, but apparently not anymore.

I left with sweatpants and a loose t-shirt on because stylist are going to make me change anyways.

I pulled up to address my manager sent me, and walked inside. Immediately, stylist were pulling me to this room, and ripping my clothes off my body.

"Chill. This movie doesn't need to be filmed in .5 seconds, so stop yanking me everywhere." I said raising my voice.

The stylist looked at me, and handed me an outfit calmly to go change in.

"Thank you." I mumbled walking away only to be met with my manager.

"Hey you need to change as quickly as possible, the director is ready to film."

I scoffed, tired of everyone rushing me when I just got here.

"Yeah well he can wait because everyone else may suck up and kiss his ass but I couldn't care less about who the hell he is or how "important" he is." I said slamming the dressing room door shut.

My manager sighed, and I heard her heels stepping away.

I'm already mad and stressed and I just got here not even 5 minutes ago.

I slipped my clothes off and pulled on the other outfit, examining myself in the mirror.

I laughed at how revealing and sexy this outfit was. It was black lingerie with a nude colored silk robe.

I tied the front of it together, and walked out to the set.

"Ahh there she is, alright everyone get in your places." A man with glasses said sitting in a chair.

One of the people on set came up to me grabbing my arm, and pulling me towards a bed.

I assume the man sitting down was the director, because he started telling me what to do.