Chapter 8: Jimin's Past

(Jimin's POV)
Sabrina and Yoongi were in their room and Sabrina had scars being patched up by Yoongi.
"Sabrina What did you do?!" I ran over to her and took her arm
"DONT TOUCH HER!" Yoongi growls at me, possessive much. Yoongi gives Sabrina a small forehead kiss.
"S-Sorry." I took my hand away and sat down inspecting her arm then looking at mine. I remember my past, it was really terrible...
(Jimin's flashback)
I remember. It was a cold Sunday in Korea... my mother was sick. I was only 15. My mother was getting more sick each day.... I started self harming because there was nothing I could do to help her. My father was never home. It was around 8pm when I went into my moms room, I saw her pale face and she looked over at me and smiled. She was only 43. How could something happen like that to her? It was not even Christmas Eve yet. I came over to her and she put her hand over mine "Jimin, please do something with your life. Be happy, live your life, and stay positive no matter what happens to mommy. I love you..." those were her last words before our house turned into silence. "Mom? MOM!" My 15 year old self screamed and shouted for her to wake up. My younger brother bursted into the room asking what happened. I told him "She's gone. She's gone little brother..." I remembered that day. It burns inside my head.
(Present day)
Obviously I cried infront of Yoongi and Sabrina remembering her death.
"Jimin?" Sabrina held my hand and I hugged her. I saw Yoongi's black hair go over his face and Give into the hug.
"Jimin, are you having your flashbacks again?" Yoongi said
"Y-Yeah..."
"What flashbacks?" Sabrina questions
"I have a horrible memory of my childhood. My mother passed away. Before she died she said "Do something, or be someone. So I joined Bangtan with Yoongi, Tae, Jin, and the others."
"She passed?" Sabrina looked up and hugged me.
"I'm so sorry Jimin." Her voice cracked.
"I used to self harm too, see?" I showed her the deep scars, you could never see them unless I dragged my finger across.
"Oh... I'm so sorry Jimin....
"Please don't self harm. It's not good to do..."
"That's true..." Yoongi smiled and got up
"Where are you going?" I asked
"I'm hungry! What about you?"
"Haha! Yeah me too!" Sabrina laughed and I nodded my head and went with them.
(3rd person)
"Oh hey guys!" Jin was making something
"Jin what are you making?" Sabrina asked.
"Oh I'm making cake! It's my own recipe!" Jin smiled and continued to bake.
"Where's Taehyung?" Jimin looked around
"Oh him? He's in the other room!" Jin pointed to the other bedroom across the hall
"Oh, ok thanks..." Jimin and Sabrina went to see Taehyung while Yoongi started eating anything he could find