Chapter - 5

Behind the stages of girls and peace tour, the girls are taking a rest and removing the costumes.Some of the members are eating and the dressing room is all noisy.But not for the couple who is busy at smiling to each other....

Yuri's Pov,
      After we end our tour successfully, all of snsd members are proud and happy to see SONEs.Our  SONE are waiting for this moment long and i was so happy to meet my fans and of cuz cherish the moment with my fans and my beloved one Jessica Jung.

On the stage, i can't make a scene with her for our's sake.But trust me, my eyes are always on her... although i hide my feelings.I can't help, she is a goddess and i m so lucky to have her.I can stare at her face all the time without eating anything....

oh...
I m so in love with her.

Jessica Pov,
      After the concert, i ran to my girlfriend and kiss her cheeks.She is so cute in my eyes.I just hug her tight and she hugs me back.... We stayed in this position for a couple of minutes.
We are just missing each warmth too much and i felt like i am so lucky to have her by my side....

I am so crazy in love with her....

PS: is anyone who is still reading this fic? ?? I just miss my yulsic while my yul is on a date with another J.....