1: The door

Leena Roy is a regular 21 year old Indian girl lives in Kolkata (India) and Stans 7 BTS members. She doesn't particularly Stans just one member i.e. she does not have any bias in that group; actually, all the members is her 'Heartu' if you know what I mean :-)

She studies B.COM (final year) in an all girl's college. Leena lived in Saltlake with her 'Ma' and 'Papa', back then her family was rich enough but after her father's sudden loss in business they had to leave the Saltlake house and they moved in their inherited paternal house in Muraripukur area. The house was situated in a spooky area and it was totally old . The house looked so dull & exhausted the painting and plasters of the walls were completely discolored and pale. Leena didn't liked the house at all by it's look, at the first place she didn't wanted to leave the Saltlake house as she spent her childhood, her teenage years there. But what could she do! because she was still studying and she wasn't an earning member of her family so she couldn't help her family in any way but to leave the Saltlake house in peace, but she promised herself that she would try to get a job as soon as her studies end...

The first day they arrived at the house it seemed spooky to her, the rooms weren't clean so immediately Leena and her Mom started cleaning, they end up cleaning a bed room, the kitchen and the bathroom, her mom suggested "Let's stop cleaning for today we will clean the other rooms any other day okay?"

Leena: Don't tell me we three will sleep together!!

Mom: yes you've got it right! At least for today.

"Andweeeee" Leena groaned and sat down on the floor which earned a frown from her mom " Abar!! sei Korean bola suru korli!!" (Again!! you've started speaking Korean!!)
Leena's friends and family knows it very well that she is a K-Pop fan and they don't lose a single opportunity to troll her for this fact!! Leena hates this to be true, but most of the times she remains silent thinking about the respect that she have for the person.

Leena: I don't wanna sleep with you and Papa !! I want my room!!

Mom: I can't clean another room right now besides I need to cook something, please try to understand.

Leena understood very well that , this is going to take time, getting her room will not be easy now!

And it was found that their bed room's wooden Cot was broken, they couldn't sleep that night well, the next day her father bought two cots one for them and one for Leena's room, it took 4 days to prepare Leena's room because every wooden furniture was broken !!

Finally on the fifth day when Leena returned from her college & tuition at noon she found out her mom decorated her room very good which was on the 1st floor connected with ground floor by a narrow spiral staircase, not only it looked better then her parents' room but it looked very neat, cute and pretty in its own way!

Leena liked it very much and her mom let out a sigh of relief at her daughter's expression. "Thank you ma... I think you painted the walls didn't you? How did you managed to do all of these alone!! You should've called me and who gave you the lighting idea?? It is looking so pretty!!!" -Leena said while jumping . " I wanted to give you a surprise dear that's why I didn't told you "
"Khomawo eomma" Leena screamed and hugged her Mom to which her mom smiled and smacked on her back " Korean again!! "
" ah! Maaaa" Leena groaned and then smiled sheepishly, she was more then happy!

Leena looked all around the room it was a very small room with an attach bathroom but it looked pretty after her 'mom's touch . "Hmm I think I can attach my BTS poster on this wall." Leena put out her BTS poster from some box

and attached it with double tape on the wall next to her bed, "but if I open the bathroom door it will not be visible that means I have to close the bath room door all the time! Kurey! Chuya! " - she thought

and attached it with double tape on the wall next to her bed, "but if I open the bathroom door it will not be visible that means I have to close the bath room door all the time! Kurey! Chuya! " - she thought. Leena put her back pack on her bed and went to her bath room and she found out it was only ment for bath as it was made in mid nineties maybe... She was disappointed because in "emergencies" she would have to run to the toilet on the ground floor. And she noticed another door inside the bath room which was locked

But the door looked pretty she wondered "Aigoo! A door inside the bathroom!! I wonder what could be on the other side of the door!"She ran to her mom asked for the bunch of key and returned she tried the smallest key at first as the lock was small

She ran to her mom asked for the bunch of key and returned she tried the smallest key at first as the lock was small ... The lock opened at the fifth key's try, and to her surprise she found out it was a small balcony , the fresh evening breeze touched her face and she felt happier having discovered the small balcony..... The feeling was same as when some day while surfing YouTube she found out BTS's MVs... This door is really cute and small I think I should name it.... Ummm what should I call a door? Umm what about 'A-Door-able' ? Hmm I will call it 'Adoorable' ...... She ran to her mom to tell her and her mom became worried and warned her to lock the door again as it can be dangerous if someone climbs the pipes and trespass her room! *typical Indian specifically 'Bong Mom' worries*
Leena assured her Mom that she would lock the door even she locked it in front of her but tactfully took out the key from the key bunch and handed over the key bunch to her saying " I've gave you the keys so I think you don't need to worry any more, now go to sleep Ma good night "
Her mom still looked tensed and said "are you sure you can sleep alone?? Shall I sleep with you today??"
"No Ma I'll be fine on my own" - Leena assured her Mom finally her Mom left the room. Leena locked the door and looked at the key in her hand while smirking "I can't wait to go the balcony at night!!"
She took a bath and changed into her night shorts and spaghetti top. She started studying ....
Leena startled at the middle of the night to some sound and she found out she slept on her books on the study table and took her phone to see the time it was 1am. She went to the bathroom to freshen up a bit then she saw the door again and decided to open it, she brought the key and opened it..... on the other side of the door it was pitch black dark! Leena was trying to track the railing of the balcony but nothing came in her hand she closed the door and took few more steps to touch the balcony railings but she couldn't find any! She became nervous and lit her phone's flash light, and the scene she saw made her pinching herself twice! But the scene didn't change that means it isn't a dream she saw a drawing room with some sofas and a flat screen TV with which there was PlayStation means the owner of the house love to play video games. Leena was totally puzzled she looked back at the door she just closed its not the same door by which she came in !! It was very luxurious door which was polished!
"ege mowya??" She spoke with herself in korean again! "What on the Earth is happening with me!!! eotokke??" Suddenly she fell on the sofa unconscious....

..... To be continued