~August 7, 2016 (Jinsoo)~

A/N: I'm sorry this is late and I'm going to make another chapter and upload it tomorrow. I'm sorry if there's any errors or spelling errors it's because I was rushing to make this chapter. I hope you like it and thank you for 2k reads. Thank so much and enjoy the chapter.

~Jin's POV~

Blackpink's debut is tomorrow and I can feel that the girls are worried. I know how the girls feel because I thought that we weren't going to be a successful group but now were starting to grow and I want that for the girls. Jisoo was getting ready because I want to spend the day with her. I didn't want her to worry about anything and I wanted to let her relax for the day. She has been working so hard for this debut. The girls have a debut stage tomorrow and the four of us are going to go. I got dressed and waited for her to get ready. I made some food for the others if they get hungry because I just want to spend the day with Jisoo.

It was a little bit after 12 and Jisoo was ready and we walked around the town. We looked around and looked through the different stores. On the day Jimin asked Rose to be his girlfriend I bought Jisoo a necklace and I noticed it was still around her neck.

"You're wearing the necklace that I gave you a few days ago." I said pointing to the necklace.

"Yeah. Why would I take it off?" Jisoo said holding the necklace in her hand. I shrugged and held her hand. I swung our hands and we continued walking around. 

We walked into the busy parts of town and I put my arm around her waist. I really didn't want to lose her right now. We walked around and found a place to eat. We sat down and ordered some food. We talked and when the food arrived we ate. I paid and we walked to the park. We didn't know what to do so we stayed at the park. We laid on the grass and talked about what will happen in the next few days. 

I sat up and pulled Jisoo to my lap and laid her head on my lap. I let her rest for a bit and I laid down again. I stared at the sky and closed my eyes. 

After a while, we got up and looked around. We walked around and when we ended up in the studio we went in and we went in. We walked to the studio and sat in the booth. I gave her the song we are going to use for our comeback in October. I pressed record and gave her lyrics. I highlighted the parts that she was going to sing. We started singing and when we were finished we got out and listened to the recording. Jisoo starting singing along and I couldn't help but smile.

We finished up in the studio and got back to the dorm at around 6. When we got there Rose and Jimin were on the couch and Lisa and Jungkook were practicing again. Jennie and Yoongi were probably in the room either sleeping or rapping. 

I walked to the kitchen and started cooking. Jisoo came in and starting cooking too. I watched her and walked over to her. I gave her a back hug and put my head on her shoulder. She looked down and I hugged her even more. I let go and continued cooking. 

We finished cooking and set the food on the table. I called Yoongi, Jennie, Lisa, and Jungkook to the table. Jimin and Rose were already at the table. I sat down and grabbed a plate for Jisoo. I set it down and started to get food for myself. About 5 minutes later the other four joined us. We started talking and when we finished I grabbed the plates and put them in the sink. I washed the dishes while Jisoo was wiping down the table. When she was done she went over to the sink.

"Thank you for today." Jisoo said hugging my back.

"Your welcome." I said and kissed her forehead. Jisoo hugged me until I was done washing the dishes. I dried my hands and gave Jisoo a piggyback ride to my room. I turned on the TV and put on the 'Running Man'. We watched until we watched about 10 episodes and by now its about 11. I turned off the TV and I saw that Jisoo was already asleep. I turned off the lights and got into bed. 

I got in bed and hugged Jisoo. I was happy that I signed the paper. I will always be beside her side and Blackpink's side. I will never her side. I fell asleep with those thoughts.