Timmy Turner & Danny Phantom of NICK CLUB vs. D-X (LWF Tag Team Tourney finals)

(BACKSTAGE)

In an area backstage,Spongebob and Patrick of the Nick Club were beating down Scott Steiner, repeatedly throwing him against the wall!

Spongebob: HOW DO YOU LIKE IT, HUH!? NOW YOU KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO GET JUMPED FROM BEHIND!!!

Patrick then lifts Steiner up, and Powerbombs him onto the nearest table!

Then they walk off.

****************

Another part backstage, me and the S.C.M heard about what happened to Scott Steiner.

Me: Well now. Scott has been taken out. Who out of you guys are gonna take his place?

Masada, Ciampa, Sandman, and Blackman all debated on who was gonna be on Solomon's side, when Nick barged in, and attacked all of us.

Lincoln: How about neither of you!?

And with that, Nick Club leaves us to waste away.

*****************

Mauro: Oh my god, Spongebob and Patrick just assaulted Scott Steiner, what's gonna happen to the match between Him and Crowe, and Lincoln and Ronnie Anne?

Nigel: Well if he's cleared to compete, it'll go through. If not, they might win by default.

Tazz: Well he's got a lot of choices. He's got Tomasso, Masada, but all of the S.C.M was taken out

Jeremy: Now what!?

Joey: That's the big question. Now what!? We'll just have to wait and see...

*Bell Rings*

Justin Roberts: The following contest, is the finals for the Tag Team Tournament, and it is for the LWF TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!!

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaQt0JaRb4A begins to play)

Out came Timmy Turner and Danny Phantom.

Justin Roberts: Introducing first, representing Nick Club, Timmy Turner, and DANNY PHANTOM!!!!

Mauro: We just saw Danny Phantom in the kickoff match, in a SHOCKING victory!

Joey: Yeah! I heard an RCCW guy came in, and counted the 1 2 3!

Nigel: Yes it was Dipper Pines!

Jeremy: Dipper jumped the barricade, knocked out the referee, slipped on the referee jersey, and did the 3 count!

Tazz: After that incident, WHO ELSE WILL SHOW UP!?

Timmy and Danny enter the ring, and await for the opposing team.