Chapter 1

Present day

Louis POV:

Today is my first day at a new school called Crawford High School. I'm 17 and a senior. I had to move to a new house in London about a week ago because my mum found a new job. I was upset that I had to leave everything in Doncaster behind including my friends. I was popular at my old school since I was the caption of the football team. I'm nervous. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna shit in my pants. My hands are literally sweating so I wiped them on my pants.

"Louis. I know you're nervous but it'll be okay. Just be yourself and you'll be fine. Maybe you can make a friend or two. Who knows. And of course you have to try to maintain good grades this year." My mum says planting a sweet kiss on my forehead. I love my mum. She's so supportive and accepting when I came out as gay. "Have a good day, hun. I love you."

"Okay, mum. I love you, too." I answer.
I got out of the car and shut the door as I wave goodbye. My mom drove away. This is it. As I enter the school doors, everyone immediately looked at me. I can't tell if this is a good or bad thing. I've never been the new kid... well, until now.

A random guy with black hair with red on the tips whistled and yelled so that everyone could hear, "Oh look! We have a new dude here! Nice arse!" I blushed and gave him a friendly smile and continued walking down the hall.

I stopped when I accidentally bumped into someone. He was wearing a grey sweater with the sleeves rolled up onto his elbows and black skinny jeans. He had blond hair swept into the side and blue eyes with an Irish accent, "Hey, watch where you're-" He said in a harsh tone then paused. "You're the new kid!" He points at me. "Principal Steinman sent me to show you around school. I'm Niall." He held out his hand with a grin.

"Louis." I did the same. He showed me around school showing me where the bathrooms, gym, auditorium, cafeteria, and library are. We then came back to the school hall where the lockers are.

"What's your locker number?"

"23."

"Your locker is over there." He points to it.

"Oh ok thanks."

"So, Louis. What's your first class?" I look at my schedule. "Art with Mrs. Deans."

"Oh cool! I have her for first too!"

The bell rang. Time to go.

"Let's head there together shall we?"

I nod.

---
Word count: 449

Remember to comment and vote!

Ig: calmlarry

-Jolene