Prologue

Up above is a picture of Maria's keyblade

------------------

I remember it like it was yesterday, though it was years ago. I was born one day, and I was taken away from my parents. I don't remember much about them. I only remember Diz, he was the one who took care of me.

At the age of six, I was sent to Destiny Islands. There, I met Sora and Riku. Sora's dad would take out on a boat when we wanted to go to the island. One day, I met this woman named Aqua. She told me to hold out my hand, and she gave me this weird sword thing, which turned out to be a keyblade. She told me to never tell anybody about this, or the magic will be gone. I smiled and waved as she walked away.

One day, this girl named Kairi drifted to the island. She said she couldn't remember anything. So I made her feel at home. I remember always bringing her treats. She, Sora, Riku, and I hung out together on the island.

One day, the four of us decided to build a raft to try and go find other worlds. We started to collect stuff to build the raft. Then we gathered supplies. I thought we were going to set out to others worlds together, but I was wrong.

One day a storm came. I went to the island to check it out, I saw Sora talking to Riku. Then the next thing I knew Riku was engulfed with darkness. Sora was about too, but then I saw something glow. And saw a key-shaped object in his hand.

"A keyblade," I whispered to myself.

Then, something grabbed my from behind and pulled me into this portal. I remember Sora screaming my name before I was pulled into the portal. My island, my home, were now gone.

My eyes shot open. I was in this white room. I sat up, and looked around.

"Where am I?" I asked myself.

"You're in your old room," someone had said.

I turned my head and saw Diz.

"Diz, what's happening?" I asked.

"The pathways to the worlds are opening. Which means the heartless could travel to other worlds," Diz explained.

"Heartless," I said in confusion.

"They are creatures with out hearts. Created from people who lost there hearts," Diz said," I had to get you out of there as fast as I could."

"But why? I don't understand," I said.

"You are one of the seven gaurdians of light. You can't let any darkness get to you," Diz said," anyways, hold out your hand."

I did as Diz said. I held out my hand.

"Now, focus, close your eyes, and clear your mind."

I did as Diz said. I closed my eyes, and cleared everything from my mind. I then heard something appear. I opened my eyes and jumped a little.

"Is this, a keyblade?" I asked.

I then remembered, that woman Aqua. She must of given me this power. I looked at the keyblade.

"I'll leave you alone to rest. You have a lot of work a head of you," Diz said before leaving the room.

This was the beginning of my new life...

A new adventure...

I feel like there is something else i'm forgetting...

Oh right, my name...

My name is Maria...