{1}

It all ended. The final battle between Xemnas. Sora, Riku, and I finally defeated him. We then fell into the realm of darkness. Me, Sora, and Riku are sitting down by the shore.

"Will we be in here forever?" I asked. "No, we'll find a way out, i'm sure of it," Riku said.

I nodded. Minutes have past, but it felts like hours. I then saw a by Riku and pointed it out to him. He picked it up and read it. He then gave it to Sora who started to read it out loud. I then saw this bright light in front of us. I somehow knew that this was are way out of here.

"Guys, lets go," I said.

The both nodded. We went through the light. The three of us were falling. We then landed in water. I swam to the top and so did Sora and Riku.

"Sora, Riku, Maria!"

We all turned and saw Kairi waving to us. We all swam to shore. Then we saw Donald, Goofy, and Mickey too. I smiled at this occasion. But I knew I couldn't stay here for long.

We all then went home. As soon as it was night time. I went out on the balcony of my old house. Diz had taught me how to teleport to different worlds without the gummy ship. I then teleported to one place where I felt like I would be safe, The World That Never Was. I left a note on the desk that was in my room so my friends would know that I left.

I arrived in the world that never was. I didn't know what to do. I knew I couldn't stay there and do nothing. I had to find another purpose. As I was walking around the world that never was, I sat on the edge of a building. There were no heartless or nobodies in sight.

"Maybe I left too soon," I muttered to myself," I could've stayed there for a couple of days. I just up and left them in a hurry, but I feel like that's not where I belong, like I came from somewhere else. Now that Diz is gone what am I supposed to do?"

I let out soft sigh and gazed up at the stars. I then felt someone approach behind me.

"They couldn't have know where I went, I didn't tell them on the note," I thought to myself.

I turned around and saw a man and a black coat, similar to the one organization 13 wore. I quickly stood up and summoned my keyblade.

"You couldn't be apart of organization 13, my friends and I destroyed them," I told the strange figure.

I could've sworn they were smirking, but I couldn't see there face.

"My, what a smart girl you are, for a second, I thought you would've forgotten about me."

It took me awhile to figure it out but I figured out who it was.

"Xehanort," I said. "Hmm," he hummed.

I clenched my keyblade.

"I can tell from your nobody and heartless that you have a lot of darkness in your heart. That means I must defeat you," I said. "Why must all the keyblade wielders be so stubborn," Xehanort muttered.

I growled as I ran towards him with my keyblade. I took a swing at him but he dodge and hit me in the head with his keyblade and I blacked out.

{Time skip}

My eyes fluttered open. I saw that I was in a cell of some sort. I got up and immediately felt a rush of pain in the back of my head. I put my hands on the back on my head and groaned in pain.

"I wouldn't of done that if I were you," a voice said.

I looked in front of me and saw a boy my age who was wearing a mask so I couldn't see their face.