Chapter 1 - Saloon

You walked along the dusty path in the bright, hot, sunlight. All you could see for miles were bright orange dirt and rocks. Old, abandoned, Route 66. Up ahead the path curved a bit. You were in dire need of water. You stopped for a bit to catch your breath. Your (H/C) hair flew and tangled in the wind. You remove your wide-brimmed hat and wrangle your hair into a braid.

Through the wind you heard what sounded like yelling. "Huh. Hallucinations I presume?" You say to yourself, walking toward what you heard. You peer around a large rock which was previously covering most of your sight, to see an old shabby saloon and cafe. Two cowboys out front were in a drunken arguement. "Idiots" you think to yourself, walking in hoping to get some water.

You step in to the saloon. Men are yelling all around, the smell of Whiskey, bourbon, and other strong alcohols hit your nose. When the doors shut behind you they all stop and look at you. "What's a woman doing in this saloon?" Says one man. His face old, rough, and gray. You ignore the stares and walk toward the bar tender. "You're not from around here, are you m'lady?" He says. He has a brown mustache, and a complimenting brown vest. He really looks the part. "I just need water."

Everyone bursts out luaghing. "SHE WANTS WATER!" They laugh. "Do you know where you are?" The bartender asks. "We sell liquor here, ma'am. Water is hard to come by." The men continue to laugh and mock; and you get aggrivated. How dare they mock you? Do they know who you are? You are the famous outlaw, Y/N.

"I don't think you should be disrespecting me." You say, evaluating the men in the room. All of them were drunk and disorderly, but rough. Except for one man in the far right corner. He was alone, sitting in an old wooden chair propped against the wall. His hat covered most of his face, but he was definitely taking in the whole situation. His feet were on the table next to a half filled glass of whiskey. Smoke came from the cigar in his mouth, which was all you could see of his face.

"And why is that? What are you going to do about it!" Said a drunken man to your left. He was uneasy, and looking for a brawl. He quickly stood up reaching for his revolver. "How about a duel right now?" He says. "You think your so tough wandering in here, ha! Little girl!" He teases. "Tak-" he didn't even finish his sentence. You shot him right in the mouth. "Shut up." You say.

The raging men silenced. "Then I'll take some whiskey." You say to the bartender. He pours you a glass without a word. You take yourself to an empty seat and begin to sip the drink. It was a lot stronger than you expected. Everyone stayed silent, and whispered rather than yelled.

The man in the right corner still had a dark fixed look on you. "Psst." You hear. You turn to him. He takes his legs off the table and gestures you towards him. You take a seat in the chair next to him. "The name's McCree." He says.

McCree? Jesse McCree?! "The name's Y/N. Pleasure to meet you." You reply. "Pleasure's all mine." He smirks, causing the cigar in his mouth to bounce around.

To Be Continued...

So.... two outlaws walk in a bar

Anndd jk I got nothing, but hopefully you like the story so far!