Chapter 2

I IS GOING TO CONTINUE LE BOOK NOW.
•_______________________•

Seto POV

About 5 minutes later the bus came to a stop and kids ran off the bus like there life depended on it.

Me and solace got off last, so we don't get run over.

"I'll see ya around Seto!" He said before running off. But before I went to class I saw that one of the bullies stopped him. 'Oh no....' I started to panic.

Solace's POV

I was going to class when someone stopped me. "Um... Hi?" I said. He looked kinda annoyed. "Why would you hang out with him?" He snapped. "Who? Seto?" He nodded.

"I don't see why I can't hang out with him," I glared at him. "Because his a freak! He's a sorcerer!" I crossed my arms, "what's so bad about that?"

"Not only that! But he's gay! And he likes you!" I blushed slightly but looked down so he won't see. 'He's gay and he likes me?.' I thought.

"Thanks for telling me...." I said. He smirked and walked away. I turned around and saw Seto standing there with tears in his eyes.

I started to walk over to him but he ran away. "Seto! Wait!" I yelled running after him. I don't care if he's gay! I'm gay for crying out loud!

For a small kid he was fast! He outran me. "Oh well..." I said to myself... "I can tell him on the bus..."

I ran to my class which I was probably late for.

Seto's POV

'This is the worst day ever!' I thought as I went to my class. 'He knows now... And he probably hates me!'

My only friend I ever, and he hates me now...

•TIME SKIP AFTER SCHOOL•

Solace's POV

I needed to tell him, but how?

When I got on the bus I went to Seto's seat and waited. Finally he came on the bus. When he saw he he froze and turned around and got off the bus.

I quickly got up and ran after him. "Seto! Wait! Please!" I yelled trying to catch up to him.

He stopped and turned to face me. He had years running down his face. "Why are you following me!" He yelled. I backed up, "Seto... I don't care."

Seto looked stunned, "W-what?" I walked up to him, "I said, I don't care." He started to blush a lot, he's so cute when he blushes. And those purple eyes and beautiful brown hair.

I started to blush a lot.

"I-I like you too..."
•_______________________•

WELL? HOWS DA STORY IM GOING TO UPDATE TODAY OR MAYBE TOMORROW IDK WHEN EVER I FEELZ LIKE IT.