Chapter 4

HOPE U ARE ENJOYING DA STORY!
•_______________________•

Seto's POV

I walked inside my house happier then ever. "Someone's In a happy mood!" My mother said from in the kitchen "Yeah..." I Smiled.

She smiled and started to make diner. My father died in a car crash It was only me and my mom.

I went up to my room and laid on my bed thinking about tomorrow. Then apparently I decided to take a nap because I woke up to the sound of my mom calling me for dinner.

I ran downstairs and sat at the table. "So?" She said, putting my plate in front of me. "So... What" I said, although I think I knew what she was talking about.

"So... Why are you in a happy mood?" She said, sitting down.

"Oh... No reason," I lied. She eyed me suspiciously. "Your lying.." She said, starting to eat her food.

"I made a friend."

"Oh? What's his or her's name?"

"Solace, and it's a him."

She smiled and finished the rest of her food, which was spaghetti. After I finished i went to my room and went to bed.

Solace's POV

I laid my bed looking around my room. "Today, was amazing," I said to myself. Then I drifted off to sleep..

•THE NEXT DAY•

Solace's POV

Today was Friday and the last day before spring break! I got up and put on some clothes. A black shirt with a gold ingot in the middle, with a pair of dark grey pants, and my favorite shoes, a pair of black and white shoes with gold laces.

I grabbed my sketch book and headed out the door. I walked to the bus stop to see Seto there.

"Hey, Seto!" I said sitting next to him. He looked at me and smiled. "Hey, Solace!"

"Seto, what are you doing for spring break," he thought for a moment. "Nothing," he shrugged.

"Hah, me too."

We started taking about random stuff after that, until the bus came and we for on.

The bus drive for a bit until it stopped to pick up some more people. These were the were the people that picked on Seto. They will never touch him again.

•______________________•

Hey everyone! I wanted to say that I made a new book called "Music and Magic (A SetoLox Fanfic)" go check it out! In going to be updating that more! Baaaaiz!