Foreword

Hello.

First of all, thank you for clicking on this story. Each and every read means the world to me.

However, unlike my other stories I feel I must give this story a little pre-story information.

You are welcome to ignore this, though if you're anything like me and I sucker for author notes as long as they're not mixed into the story itself then welcome! Hope you enjoy my tid-bit of reality.

Now, this takes place at the end of season twelve so I guess I can start with 'Spoiler warning' for those who haven't seen it yet. I wouldn't say it gives TOO much away, but everyone has different interpretations of what is too much and what isn't.

Secondly, this is written in the first person, but like with most of my first person stories the narrator is unnamed. However, this story involves Polycystic Ovary Syndrome and I have written it from my experience and insecurities. One of the topics mentioned is an actual 'thing' I have that even I can't explain, but it can make me feel like a complete asshole even though I can't help it.

I wanted to write this as 'real' as I could, obviously some things are suspension of disbelief and such, but as humans we are imperfect and I wanted that to come across.

So I know PCOS affects everyone in different ways and this is written purely from my own experiences with it, trying to write it on a broader spectrum I feel would seem a little silly and unfair as I don't want to upset or alienate people by attempting to tell their story.

Anyway, that's all I really wanted to say.

I do hope you enjoy if you continue to read on!