All He Wants - A Devin Oliver Story

A/N idk how long this story will last but if you like it vote and comment cos that'll probably spur me on. *Warning* - Very Mature Scenes (Sex, drugs etcetera)

Chapter One

*Dani's POV*

Friday night. The night to party. And that's exactly what I intended to do. Coming out of a recent break up was hard, I was sure Alec loved me. Turns out he was fucking some slut on the side. Fuck that wanker, I don't need him anymore. I called up Hayley, Cassadee and Demi.

"Hey girls wanna hit the town?" I asked playfully with a hint of desperation and excitement in my voice.

"Sure we were all just staying in, but if you're ready to go out let's go!" Cassadee replied.

I felt kinda bad, recently I haven't gone out, I've been heartbroken. I wouldn't even talk to anyone for a week. But now I'm ready.

I needed to find something to wear. I found a pretty albeit slightly slutty dress, well to be fair I found it in my sisters wardrobe. Me and my sister are worlds apart, she's a pop queen whilst I like the heavier side of life. I actually looked kind of good. Except for you know my thighs, arms and stomach. No. I'm not going back there. Alec won't do that to me. Doing my makeup, I wondered if I was gonna get on the wagon tonight. Find a new man. But I'll just wait and see for that.

The girls arrived at my place at 9 and we headed out. Wow the place was heaving. We walked into the nearest club, that stunk of sweat and drink. My. kind of place. Let's see where the night takes us.