<1>

Hello guys this is my first book which is going to be called 'The Life'

It's a life a of a city girl who is going to be a country girl. Who is moving to a property surrounded by nothing by nature.

This young girl is 17 years old and lives with 3 brothers and 2 sisters plus her mum and dad.

There are some workers that live on the property at another house section, will Mea find true love??

So the main character is going to be Mea

Mum is Stacey and dad is Sam

There are three boys all up;
*Brother 1- Matt who is 13
*Brother 2- Alan who is 9
*Brother 3- Carl who is 11

There are also three girls all up;
*Sister 1- Leah who is 15 years old
*Sister 2- Riley who is also 15 years old
*Sister 3- Mea who is 17 years old.

Twins are Leah and Riley this is why Mea doesn't get along with the family much as she is the eldest.

These are the main characters in the story. There are plenty of more that are going to be introduced later.

IN THE CITY- PACKING DAY

We packed everything that we have all into boxes before the moving van arrives it will be sad to leave the city into the country. I won't be able to see all of my friends and we will have to move schools or we will be homed school. "Oh my this is going to be a great journey" says Stacey, my mother in such an exciting voice. "Yes mother this is going to be a great journey but what about all my friends and my school?" I say  "Oh my you are going to be in the country it will be fun trust me" says my mum "your right mother look on the positive side : riding horses, going quad bike riding, doing so many things that we can't do in the city thanks mum" I said not really sure if it was sarcasm or not.

My mum goes off packing in the kitchen before the big day. Making sure everything is packed and in boxes before getting them into a moving truck.

DAY 2 THE BIG MOVE

Everybody gets up nice and early to make sure last minutes things are packed. I'm gonna miss this life, my friends, parks, partying, beaches, hot school guys. Wait what who said that.

The van arrives. Sam and Stacey aka mum and dad start to talking to the delivery guy, pointing at different places everything has to go. This is gonna get hectic as we have boxes and boxes plus large furniture.

There is so many people getting everything so I decided to help by putting my boxes in the van and I find another delivery guy he is young and hot. I mean umm what, I don't know what your talking about, that wasn't me.

1 HOUR LATER

Half the house down and half the house to go. The down stairs is basically bare and everyone is running around with boxes in there hand. OMG! Never seen so many people unless they are doing renovation within a 24 hour time limit.
My room, well it was us three sisters in it that was interesting. Nothing to it yet, just boxes and well boxes. I can't wait to get my own room without my two 15 year old sisters that are both twins. Yay fun, not.

3 HOURS LATER

The house is bare nothing left. Leah, Riley and I are feeling sad to go but excited to live in the country. It's about a 5-6 hour journey to where we are going.

7 HOURS LATER

It took a bit longer than it should of but we are here the house is 3 storeys. I get the seconded biggest bedroom which was the barn, yea I know umm who sleeps in a barn, well it's enclosed, waterproof, got plumbing, electricity and the beams are strong.