Sparkling Champagne And Black Chandeliers

frank slowly approaches the stranger. "uh...heyyyy...are you like okay? are you lost?"frank asks "uh...n-no..."they hiccup looking up slowly. Their hazel eyes glistening in the artificial street light. "do you wanna go to the police?"frank kneels in front of them. "No! T-they would put me back into a home!"they scream looking up showing all their facial features. "a home? Why's that sweetheart?"he asks. "uh...f-forget i-i said t-that...I'll j-just g-go back to b-battery c-city"they mumble getting up. "wait...You live in battery city? Isn't that like the poor part of belleville? If you do how did you get that silk blouse satin skirt and cashmere sweater?"brendon asks quizzically. "brendon!"frank hisses. "it's fine...I don't care...I stole them with my brother mikey...we're poor so we go here in zone 3 (that's the rich part of belleville)and find some clothing stores then...we work our magic"they chuckle emotionlessly. "oh..."Frank looks down. "welp...I'll be going back to battery city"they get up "wait..."frank grabs their arm. "hmm?""why don't you stay with us...for a while?"frank grins slightly. "I don't belong here though?"they mumble. "that doesn't matter...but it's your choice..."he lets go shrugging. They stand there considering it. "fine...I'll stay but just for a while."They sigh. "Great..."frank smiles nodding. "let's go then shall we?"frank points at the gigantic house in front of them and starts walking.