Chapter one

It was a normal Wednesday.
Nothing wrong with it at all.
The sky was clear, not a cloud in sight.
The temperature was not too cold nor too warm, it was what someone would call a 'perfect' August day.
Students were in their classes, no one making out in the halls.
No one absent.
It was perfect.
Too perfect.
The halls were silent, not a footstep heard on the freshly waxed floors, they always wax the floors on Tuesday night.
Something with the wax company.
Anyways no one was out in the halls.
No one except Im Jaebum.
Cot dang it Jaebum, he just had to disturb the silence, his shiny shoes clicking on the waxy floor. It was almost noon so lunch was going to be in session soon.
Jaebum had woken up late.
Typical Jaebum some would say, but he had a serious reason today!
To Jaebum, today has been a total disaster.

Jaebum woke up at 5:00 sharp.
He awoke with a jolt, having a bad dream about his pet cat, Nora being catnappped.
My goodness he loved that cat more than anything. He rolled out of bed, literally and accidentally rolled on his beloved cat.
Nora let out a hiss and ran away.
Jaebum being the kind owner he is, he began to chase the poor cat around apologizing continuously.
After he got a hold of the cat he showered her in love, not caring for the time.
Where was his mother and father?
Jaebum rushed downstairs earlier realizing that he spent almost an hour showering his Nora with love. He went towards his refrigerator, to get one of his close friends, Jinyoung made for him when he saw a letter.
Hey bud, me and your mother must go on a business trip, don't know when we'll be back. :/ But I assure you that we will be back before the year ends so hold down the ship for us. Thanks. Love you. -Papa <3
Jaebum rolled his eyes at the note.
It was the same note his father has written ever since he could remember.
He crumbled it and threw it away, grabbing his lunch he said goodbye to Nora who was eating from her food bowl.
He then went outside to see not one not two but zero cars in the drive way meaning his parents were probably going to be someplace for a long time and needed the extra space to carry their luggage. So he walked the WHOLE damn way there.
If things couldn't get worse some asshole decided to just zoom by in their car splattering mad all over poor Im Jaebum.
What he did? He fucking chased the car down.
Good thing the car got away, if Jaebum got a hold of the driver it'd been done for, Jaebum and Youngjae would've never met.
Now that he was hungry, dirty and angry he stomped his way to school.
One thing was clear to Jaebum.
This day couldn't get any worse.

-----------------------------

Aish. Aaron burr, sir came on and I had a hard time focusing. Anyways this is my first 2jae story, hopefully it is to your liking.