chapter 11

Youngjae was tired.
He had spent the whole night looking up at the staira on his ceiling from when he was in third grade.
His dad put them up there and Youngjae had never been tall enough to get them down.
After Jaebum had left him at his classroom he began to get shy with all the questions asked.
At least, that's what people .
In reality, Youngjae just wanted to tell them to fuck off and leave him alone.
But.
Not everyone gets what they want.
Youngjae truly knew about that.
Once class had started, Youngjae began to take notes, trying to distract himself from the whispers and stares.
Youngjae didn't care about it.
He just found them annoying.
I mean come on, we are in class, can't you gossip and stare in the halls?
Youngjae mentally rolled his eyes.
He was so deep in thought about how much he wanted to tell people to hajima, he didn't hear the teacher say everyone was supposed to work in partners on the assignment due at the end of class.
Nor did he hear the shuffling of people so someone could get through.
Because if they didn't move, they would get stepped on.
And only one person would do that.
"Park Jinyoung."
Youngjae snapped out of his thought and planted a smile on his face.
It was a perfect smile.
Not small.
Not to big.
Just right.
"Choi Youngjae."
Jinyoung said in return, he turned the desk in front of Youngjae around and sat in it.
"So you and Jaebum huh?"
Youngjae forced himself not to cringe.
He gave a tiny nod, hiding his blushing face.
"Listen sweetie, you can cut the act around me.
I know a facade when I see it."
"Yes but other people don't so until it's just you and me let's stick with the nice, sweet innocent Youngjae, okay honey?"
Jinyoung sat back in his seat.
"I like you."