Vol.1 Ch 1 "Sibling Rivalry"

On the very outskirts of Vale a lone village is being destroyed by none other then the White Fang(whoa dude totally og idea) This village usually housed old retired huntsman and huntress who would want to raise a family (or some shit like that) You'd think a village filled with hunters would be a hard target for the White Fang to raid but not on this particular night, no this was the night of the "Blood Moon" rumours say that when the moon turned into an eerie blood red the creatures of Grimm would undergo an "odd" transformation, and no not a transformation as in physical appearance but mentally. They would become stronger, faster, and.... Smarter. It was scary really, how a couple of beowolves could take out an experienced hunter let alone a whole pack. And also it wasn't individually, they would be in complete syc almost like a hive mind, obeying orders from a queen or something, nah that's dumb there no way there would be a queen Grimm or some shit like that.... Right??
Anyways back to the village....or what's left of it.

Y/N Pov

Gracie: "Run! Y/N run!! and don't look back!!"

Your older sister screamed at you while fending off Grimm, but you could tell... The pain in your chest, you new she wasn't gonna survive this. Tears dropped down from your face onto the ground as you watched your sister taking on hordes of Grimm all on her own as you sat there in horror and shock, you knew she was fighting till her last breath, so you listened to her and started to run in the opposite direction.

You: (in head) "I'm sorry Gracie,I'm so sorry, what kind of brother runs from their sister fighting for there life"

You kept on repeating that sentence over and over again in your head as you cried. Before you got to far you heard Gracie yell something. You stopped dead in your tracks, your H/C and blue wolf ears twitching to make out the sound.

Gracie (far off): Y/N run to the house and get your weapon,you might meet opposition on your journey so be careful!!

You heard her words and ran towards your house to get your weapon which you made with the help of your older brother.

(Replace the red and dark red with blue and dark blue)

Your weapon, named Lunar Eclipse(or whatever you want to call it I don't mind)Lunar being a traditional Japanese styled chokuto, and Eclipse serving as a sheath and a high impact rifle capable of automatic fire, (or an assault rifle) Lunar can also be shot hilt first out of Eclipse(you know what just lookup wilt and blush as that's literally what this weapon is..I know I know I'm a lazy unoriginal fuck, but hey that's apart of my charm I guess? I'm honestly thinking of giving you Qrows sword/scythe but in your own colours as it MIGHT make sense in da future, what would your opinion be on that?)

As you entered your house you bolted to your room and grabbed Lunar Eclipse you were about to run out the door until you heard his voice....... Your older brother that helped you with your weapon...trained you after the death of your parents......loved you when no one else would...yes.. It was definitely him your older brother.........Adam.