Ch4

Nash took me to his house and told his mom we were studying.

It was Sunday

***

I sat oh his bed and just stared at his wall.

"Hazel" he said

"Ohh um yea"

"How do u feel"

"Like a pice of shit"

"I'm sorry"

"No stop Nash I know your not"

He got really close to me and grabbed one of my hands. I jerked it away, his eyes started watering.

"Do you want to know why..."

"Why what?"

"Why we... I bully you"

I don't know if it's a good idea. should I say yes or no. before I decide my mind speaks for it's self.

"Yes"

"It's because, I've always hated that you got special treatment because you have cancer, I was so stupid in 4 grade then after I thought you were pretty but I couldn't let anyone know because they would make fun of me. but know I know I can't hide my feelings from you"

"What are you trying to say"

"All I'm trying to say is.."

He put his hand on my cheek and leaned in. and before I knew it he was kissing me. I didn't know what I was doing so I went with it. our lips moved in sync. wait what am I doing I'm kissing my bully! I pushed at his chest.

"Stop!"

He kept kissing me

"NASH STOP FUCKING KISSING ME!"

"why? you kissed me back"

"No stop! I didn't mean to... I.... I can't have feelings for you"

"What.. why?"

"Because your my fucking bully!"

"I'm sorry! I told you why I did it and I regret every single mean thing I've ever done!"

I got up and winced at the pain in my body. I grabbed my tank and walked toward the door.

"Hazel where are you going"

"Home"

"I'll give you a ride"

I turned around really fast and said

"Haven't you done enough" I said in between sobs

**** Nash's POV****

I grabbed her hand. it was so soft and small. but she jerked it away.

"Do you want to know why..." I said

"Why what?"

"Why we... I bully you"

I saw her hesitate on telling me if she does want to know.

"Yes" she said in a whisper

"It's because, I've always hated that you got special treatment because you have cancer, I was so stupid in 4 grade then after I thought you were pretty but I couldn't let anyone know because they would make fun of me. but know I know I can't hide my feelings from you" I said with tears in my eyes.

"What are you trying to say" she said with a doubt in her voice.

"All I'm trying to say is.."

I put my hand on her cheek and leaned in. and before I knew it our lips were moving in sync. It all felt so right, her lips were so plump and soft. But before I knew the kiss was interrupted.

"Stop!" She said in between the kiss

I kept kissing her. I couldn't seem to stop

"NASH STOP FUCKING KISSING ME!"

I pulled away from the kiss

"why? you kissed me back" I said

"No stop! I didn't mean to... I.... I can't have feelings for you" she said with worry in her voice

"What.. why?"

"Because your my fucking bully!"

"I'm sorry! I told you why I did it and I regret every single mean thing I've ever done!" I said a little to loud

She got up and winced at the pain in her body. I grabbed her arm just in case she fell but she pulled away. She was waking toward the door.

"Hazel where are you going" I said

"Home"

"I'll give you a ride"

Please let me give you a ride I said in my mind.

She turned around to fast and I almost crashed into her.

"Haven't you done enough" she said in between sobs

I didn't even notice until I looked into her eyes of how much pain I have caused her.

I'm a horrible person

She walked out of my room and I followed her. surprisingly my mom wasn't there.

"Hazel please"

And with that she shut the door in my face.

I ran to my room and punched my wall. my knuckles were bloody now and I was a wreck. I was crying and angry with my self.

"Why" I said in a whisper

"Why was I so blind to notice your beautiful self"