Just a click away

{UNEDITED}

{Synopsis}

  QUOTE;

"But your best friend is still your best friend. Even from half a world away. Distance can't server that connection. Best friends are the kind of people who can survive anything. And when best friends see each other again, after been separated by half of the world, and more miles than you think you can bear, you pick up right where you left off. After all, that's what best friends do." 

---                                                          ---

"You know," I start slowly, and swallow. "I'm not going to judge you, trust me," I reassure him, with a smile on my face. "I know what it's like to be judged too, it's not a great feeling, so why on earth would i even judge you?"

Chase looks at me, an eyebrow rose up, a thin line on his face, he lets out a small sigh, and slumps his shoulders. "I -- I don't know," He mumbles, his voice is low, and deep.

I look down at my feet, and then i swing my head up quickly. "And as you've said before, if you didn't trust me, you would have ditched me a while back, so what's stopping you now?" I question, my eyes skim over his own, and then our gazes meet.

"It's not that i don't trust you."

"Then why are you closing me off, more than ever?" I ask a bit too loudly then i anticipated. "What is possibly stopping you from telling me things!"

He looks at me so intensely, eye's swarming with emotions that i can't put my finger on. He begin's leaning in more and more, my breath hitches until he's directly in front of me.

Those intimidating dark-deep blue eyes -- that almost look darker than the night sky, still held me captive, as if i was caught in a trap and could not break free. He slowly moves towards my ear, and ever so slightly whispers. "Everything."

Then he's gone.

  ---                                                        ---   

Jupiter Reynolds, a socially-awkward teen girl, who has her whole life ahead of her, with her mother being a very-well successful business women, and her dad a very famous and well going high-paid lawyer. Jupiter isn't a snobby kind of person, instead she's a rather caring gentle soul, that couldn't even hurt a fly. Unless it come's down to something that really matter's in which case, she'd most likely turn into: A stubborn, mentally-challenged, bull that no one in there life, would want to come across.

Now throw in, Chase McKnight: A boy of many things. After an incident that had happened in ninth-grade, Chase was sent off into a place to fix him. Only for him to return, but when he returned he was different, he became a closed off person that set out three rules for people; He won't let anyone touch him. He won't go into rooms that are too small, and he will never-ever let anyone stand behind him.

She's on one side of the world, and he's on the other.

So what happen's when these two end up becoming friends, across the internet?

Only time will tell.

---                                        ---

Copyright 2017 ©

            ALL RIGHTS RESERVED®
                    Mysticalfalls02

      Any infringement of copyright is    
                   Punishable by law.

In other words, do not copy anything, steal anything, or reproduce anything in anyway. Because if I find out that you have, I will find you, and I will tie you to a chair using rope. Then I'll cut off all of your fingers, forcefully feed you them, then throw you into my shark tank.

Nah, just kidding. But don't copy, it's not cool.

So don't forget to Vote, comment, follow, fan.