Drift...

What had happened? No one knew... But something happened... And it caused a great damage than it should have.

"I don't care! What you said was wrong!" Myleane yelled at Ivan. 

 "No it's not! What Ivan said was true, you just couldn't digest the fact cause that's the truth!" Nath yelled.

"Hey! Stop it! Don't you yell at my friend! It's all you guys' fault!" Jul yelled pushing Nath by the shoulder. 

A drift between the boys and the girls.

"This is a disaster..." Jade sighed sitting in the corner of the room. Jay, Tanya, Fabian and she are the only ones who weren't happy with this drift. 

"I should have known... After all the things you have done," Chris spit out at Chloe. 

Everyone froze, Chloe's eyes widened and her throat closed up. Her eyes were threatening to let out the tears that she'd been controlling. Chris' eyes widened as well when he finally regained his senses and realized what he had said. 

"Chloe-" 

"I see," Chloe swallowed composing herself. "Well if that's the case, might as well end this. Goodbye Claine." 

With that she stormed out of the theatre. 

"I can't believe you boys," Anjana said venom dripping from her voice and went outside as well with the other girls following her.

"What have I done!" Chris and Chason cried at the same time. 

"The future will be damaged if this goes on..." Jay whispered to Fabian. 

"This is a disaster..." Sighed Fabian in reply, 

"What have I done?!" Chris cried his voice strangled as he hugged his head. "I need to apologize! I need to tell her I didn't mean any of that..." Nath took hold of Chris's shoulder before he could dash out.

"Let her calm down..." 

All the boys went quiet, an unwanted silence hovered over them. 

"That's it! You boys go and apologize to the girls right now!" Jay yelled suddenly towering over the other boys who were covering like mice.

"How!?!?" Harish yelled back. "With what face will I even look at her?!?" 

Another unwanted silence. 

"I'm sorry.... maybe it just my fault..." Harish sighed sliding down to the floor. 

"Jul is very angry with me..." Nath sighed running his hand through his hair. 

"What we did was really wrong, we need to let them know that we're sorry... soon as possible," Lex said, his face pale and expressionless. 

••• WITH THE GIRLS••• 

"I can't believe they would do something like this!" Mari spit out clearly disgusted. She knelt next to Chloe, her expression softening. "I'm sorry Chloe... I didn't think he would do something like this..." 

A heartbreaking laugh left Chloe's lips, "I knew... I knew he was capable of this... I knew when he gets angry... it's not his fault... it's mine, karma." 

Mari smiled and patted her friend's shoulder. 

On the other side, Anju was trying so hard not to let her tears flow out, which was obviously not working. 

"Anju... are you sure, you're okay?" Rose asked surprisingly calm. 

"Yeah," sobbed Anju with a bitter venomous voice. "Just an after effect from all the yelling." 

"Sure," Jul rolled her eyes with a sigh. 

Everyone were silent for some time, thinking. 

Anju sniffed and wiped her tears, she got up and slammed her fist onto the table scaring the shit out of the others. 

"I'm done mourning! Who wants to do something fun!?" She asked.

The other girls, still shocked by her outburst, calmed down and with a small smile nodded. 

"Time traveling."