Okay...... WHAT?!?!

Anju: Guys calm down!

*cricket cricketing*

Anju: *takes a huge breath* okie now listen. This is my place and I'm not gonna say you where my place is. I'm gonna show you a show called, "Miraculous tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir" *gasps were heard* and Alya before you can ask, yes their identities will be revealed.

Alya and Alix: okay?...... WHAT!?!? *fist bump*

Anju: And if you haven't noticed your phones are with me!

Alya: Wha- but but!

Anju: Trust me Al you won't feel like revealing them after you watch the show.

Chloe: YOU GIVE ME BACK MY PHONE OR ELSE-

*a pan flies from nowhere and hits Chloe square on the face*

Alix: feels much better.

Anju: Oh and here Mari you'll need it. *gives her a blanket*

Mari: *blushing * t-t-thanks.

Hari: LIGHTS OFF!!!

*room darkens and the screen lightens*

~~~~~~~~~~~

Scene: Marinette's room, Marinette is sleeping and then is woken up by her cell phone.

Marinette: (wakes up) Huh? Happy birthday-- ow! (She jumps down the stairs and hits something.) Happy birthday! (She gets on her computer and pulls up pictures of Adrien.) Ah! Happy birthday, Adrien. (Makes kissing noises towards the screen.)

~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone: *laughing*

Adrian and Mari: *blushing*

Kim: Wow you got it hard!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scene: Adrien’s bathroom. Adrien is brushing his teeth.

Plagg: Happy birthday, Adrien! (Brings a piece of Camembert cheese wrapped with a red bow.)

Adrien: (disgusted) Ugh, Plagg! Get that filthy piece of Camembert out of my face! (Plugs his nose)

Plagg: Huh? (Eats the cheese) Mmm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone: *drop dead silence*

Rose: What is that?

Mari: a kwami! But but

Adrian: It's a pet. A rare kind of specie from Arctic.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Scene: Dupain-Cheng House. Marinette is walking down the stairs with a gift in her hands while her mom is in the kitchen drinking something.

Sabine: Marinette, don’t forget to clean your room after school today.

Marinate: Mom! It’s Friday, and I’m already doing something with Alya.

Sabine: Fine, I’ll go ahead and clean it, but don’t blame me if I come across any of your private stuff, like your e-mails, your diary--