Words

The rest of the day was terrible .Everywhere I went people would point and laugh.It was the worst day of my life.My High School experience was ruined.

I walked home with Linnzy that day.But when I got home I ran into my room and through my bag on the floor.

"Alyssa what's wrong." my mom said as she peek in the door.

"Nothing mom."i said into my pillow."Just go away please."

"Ok call me if you need anything."she said.

I thought and thought about how I could get back at Stacy but I couldn't think of anything.

My mom walked into my room"Sweetie.Are you feeling ok?How was you day."

"I am fine mom."i said wanting her to leave.

"Ok we'll dinner's ready.Come down soon ok."she said.

"Ok."I said.Then she left.I was so relived.Then I fell back on my bed and began to cry.

Then all of the sudden I fell asleep.

Chapter 2:Why is she still here!

The nI went down to the kitchen and sat at the table.I wiped my eyes and smiled.I served myself with waffles, sausage,and bacon.Then it came to me! I jumped out of my chair and ran upstairs!I ran in my room and shut the door.I pulled out my phone and dialed Linnzy .

My big brother Chris opened my door and said "Mom wants you downstairs."

"Ok i'll be there in a sec."

He closed the door as the phone picked up."Linnzy,"i said"meet me at school and bring all the milk you can!"

"Why?"she asked.

"Just cuz trust me.We're gonna make sure Stacy and her friends never pick on us or anyone else ever again."Then I hung up and was ready to get to work.

I ran downstairs open the fridge and stuck two cartons of milk in my bag.

"Love you mom bye." I said as I ran out the door.

"Wait what about breakfast.Bye?!"she said wondering about why I took the milk.

I couldn't wait to get to school and ebarrass Stacy."No one will ever hang out with her ever again."I hoped.

When I got to school Linnzy handed me two cartoons of milk."Thanks."i said.

"So what is this for ?"she asked .

"You'll see." I said.Then I walk away with my devius plan."Stacy and her friends aren't gonna know what hit them!"

I took Linnzy to the store on the corner ."Ok Linnzy we need pancake mix and a bucket."I said.

"Umm ok but why???"she said.

"You'll see."i said with a grin on my face.Linnzy and I began to mix the pancake mix and the milk into the bucket.When we were done i told Linnzy all about my plan."Ok Linnzy you know how Stacy is always the fist person in the class room?"she nodded her head."Ok so this is what we are going to do we are gonna put this bucket on the top of the door and when she opens the door BLAM!!!!!She will be cover with pancake mix and shame!!!!!!"

"Cool!!!But Alyssa are you sure we should be doing this I mean we have never done anything mean befor?"

"Ya but she deserves it.Come on let's go."We picked up the bucket and carried it to the class room we set it up. Class was now in session!

Linnzy and I were waiting."Look there coming."Stacy and her friends walked in!!!Blam!!!!Wait what???The bucket fell on Linnzy!!!????

"Omg!!!Linnzy are you ok!!!??"I ask she looked at me with tears in her eyes.

"I told you we shouldn't have done this Alyssa!!!This is all your fault!!!Never speak to me again!!!"she said as she picked up her bag and ran out the door.

"Linnzy wait!!!??"i yelled

"Hahaha"they chuckled."Wow sure looks like your planned back fired now your BFF hates you nice going."she started to walk away but turned around."Oh and by the way I'm going to make your life a living Hell.Have a nice day Alyssa this will be your last."she said with a smile then walked away.

I ran after Linnzy.I seen her at her locker with her mom"Linnzy wait!!!!She looked at me rolled her eyes and left with her mom.

"Linnzy?!"Then all of the sudden the intercom went on.

"Alyssa Cove report to the principles officice NOW!!!!!"

Chapter 3:Oh No!!!!!

I walked down to the office.I was so scared.I didn't know what to do.I was finally in front of her office.I took a deep breath."Here we go."I said as I opened the door.

"Alyssa."She looked disappointed."Take a seat.What kind of sceem was that!!!I mean you ruined a students clothes and confidents.And on top of That I had to call a parent today!!!I really don't know what to do this is so unlike you."she said.

"I know.I was trying to get back at Stacy for being mean to everyone but it kinda backfired."As soon as I finished my sentence my mother walked in!!!!Oh gosh!I thought!

Now I knew I was in deep trouble.

"Alyssa care to explain what's going on!?"My mom told me.I turned around I gave her a little grin but she gave me a dirty look so I stopped.

"Take a seat Mrs.Cove I think there is a big problem here."said the principle.

"I am very aware of that Mrs.Rubensen now tell me what's going on Alyssa."So I told my mom everything that happened and she was so upset.

"So Mrs. Cove I am afraid we are going to have to suspend Alyssa"

"WHAT!!!!!!!"i yelled

"I'm sorry Alyssa rules are rules so u can come back in 3 days ok.See you then.

Chapter 4:Linnzy please talk to me.

The rest of the day was horrible.As soon as I got home my parents gave me a huge luxure and I got grounded.

"Finish eating then go to your room Alyssa."my dad said.

"I'm done."I said as I stood up and took my plate to the sink.Then I ran upstairs to my room.

Luckily my parents didn't take my phone.So I pulled it out and dialed Linnzy."Come on!!Come on Linnzy pick up the phone!!!"

"Hi it's Linnzy sorry I couldn't get to the phone right now leave a message and I'll call u back.Bye."said her answering machine.

"Really Linnzy !"So I dailed her again.Then the phone picked up.

"Hello."said a voice.

"Linnzy!?"I asked

"Alyssa is that you?This is Linnzy's mom you know you have a lot of nerve calling here.Linnzy is very upset with you."

"I know and I'm so sorry.None of this was supposed to happen.Can I talk to her please."I said.

"I don't think that's a good idea.I have to go Alyssa,but I'll tell her you called.Bye."she said.

"Umm ok.Thank you bye."I said.

Then I hung up I was so upset.I lost my best friend and I got suspended!!!Could this day get any worse.