Words

Chapter 5: The never ending day.

The next couple days were terriable. I could hardly walk out of my room without being looked at viciously. My family was so disscusted with me I wanted to die. All because I wanted to get back at Stacy.

    When I went back to school 3 days later no one hardly looked at me but they said things about me and made up rumors that I did things,bad things. Everyday I ate lunch alone in the library hating myself for what I did to Linzzy. I lost everything my respect,my best friend,and most importantly my family's trust.

     Everyday after school I would try to call Linnzy but she would never answer. But I can't blame her i'd hate me to. I've been such a horrible friend and because of it I have no friends. Everyone thinks if they become

my friend then I will prank them or something like that.

      Chapter 6: September 15th ; Is my life back to normal??!!

              One day I went to school it was a normal Tuesday at South Beatch High School or so I thought.When I walked into school I seen Linnzy at her locker.

   "Umm......Hey Linnzy. How have you been?"

       She closed her locker door," I've been ok. Listen Alyssa I have really missed you and I'm willing to start over if you want to."

    " Really!! Oh Linnzy I have been waiting forever to here those words!!!!"I said as we hugged.

    " Oh look the little girl gang is back together" Stacy and her girl friendswere staring at us and making jokes.

        "AWWW,Stacy no need to be jeaoulus . If we are prettier then you just say so." I joked as Stacy  applied her 5th layer of lipgloss then gave me a dirty look then sashayed away.

       "Alyssa did you actually really just say that to the wicked which of the West!!!!"Linnzy asked as we both giggled  in deliate and disbelife.

     "I guess i did!" I laughed.

        "Come on lets go to lunch." Linnzy said as she grabed my arm and walked me towards the caferatiria.

           "We walked up to the lunch line got our foood and picked a spot. Then I turned around and spotted the CCP(cute,cool,and popular)girls starring at us and  laughing.

           "Just ignore them." Linnzy said as if shedidnt care.

             I decided to listen to Linnzy and not pay attntion to him.Then I turned around and there he was. The cutes boy in the 9th grade. Daneil he is so  H O T!!!!! HE has long blond hair and has blue eyes. I have had a crush on him since 5th grade when he moved here from Los Vegas. I quickly stopped day dreaming as Linnzy punched my shoulder.

   "OUTCH!!"I screamed so loud all movment in the cafateria stopped  and stared.

       "Hopefully i wont have  to do that next time." She said with a smirk on her face.

I couldn't take my eyes off of him. I was hoping he would ask me to the Halloween dance in a couple of weeks. yay like that was gonna happen. I'm the laughing stalk of the school. Why would he ask me?!?!

After school I walked home with Linnzy.When she dropped me off I went upstairs to my bedroom. I dropped my bag on the floor and phone in on my desk and went to go lay down. Then my phone buzzed. Then I walked over to see who it was. It was an unknow number and it said.

From Unknown:  Hey Alyssa its Daneil I wanted ask you a question.

   My heart dropped.I dropped my phone and quickly picked it up to text back.

  To: Unknown

      Ummm.....ya what's up?!

   From: Unknown

       I was wondering if you wanted to.......well ummm go to the dance with me?? If not I totally understand its up to you.

I never felt this awesome in my life. I was so exited I screamed and jumped up and down! I quickly up my phone and texted back.

    To:Unknow

         Of course I'll go.See you aat school.

     From:Unknow

         Cool thanks.Bye

         To:Unknow

                 Bye.

                                                                                 TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!!!

(Authors note: Thanks hope you guys enjoyed the book. If you want i will make a seguel to this bookif I get a least 10 likes i will make a sequel because I dont think you guys likeed this book but its ok I didnt like it much either. So thanks for reading my  book and my next  book is going to be a Fan Fic about the Life of a young girl that livess in Cali and falls in love with a member of the O2L group and theres alot tof drama around the house and willthe girl fall for her boyfriends bestie. You have to read to find out. Anyways hope you enjoyed the book. REmember to vote if you want a segual. Thanks again Stay beautiful!!!!~Izzy