Rage Quit?

Whoop. Short chapters.

It happened again.

It was only for a blind second, but somehow that darn Spy disappeared before Sniper could pull the trigger.

Cussing under his breath, he put his gun down and shot a glance behind him. The door (which he remembered closing) was wide open.

There was no time to think. Before he knew it, he felt the all too familiar feeling of a blade stabbing his back.

Before everything went black, he saw none other than that spy reveal himself in his blue balaclava and tie.

"Bon voyage, Aussie!"

.

"FUCK!"

Scout, Demo, and Soldier all glared at the freshly spawned Sniper as he appeared in the spawn room.

"Hey, take it easy man your gonna have a stroke or somethin'." Scout said, taking a sip of soda.

Sniper only hissed in rage and punched the nearest wall. The other three only watched as he started his daily hissy fit for the same reason.

"What's wrong? Someone shit in your coffee?" Soldier sneered. But Sniper wasn't even listening.

"I hate him! I'm going to shoot his eyes out!" He growled, ripping his hat off and slamming it on the ground.

Soon enough, the whole gang was here, and they'd lost the battle.

It was an everyday thing. That team was too op, especially with that Spy who definitely knew what he was doing. Stabbing people since birth. There wasn't a day were hats were thrown in rage.

Until one day...