Deception

Hello humans! I drew a Spy! I'll show u guys later.

Also do you guys like smex? Just wondering, hon hon.

"What is the occasion?"

"Bah, its nothin'." Sniper said, plugging a corkscrew into the bottle. "Just celebrating a recent accomplishment."

Spy frowned. "Oh yes, you managed to kill me with my own weapon. I congratulate you, but it cannot happen again."

"I can assure you that it can, mate."

"We will see. Open the bottle, dammit."

After pouring a glass for himself and his guest, Sniper sat down again.

"Cheers, to complete and utter humiliation." Spy said, raising his glass.

Stifling a laugh, Sniper did the same. "Cheers, mate."

... It was safe to say that they drank the whole bottle.

.

Pyro glared through the glass, watching as Sniper did exactly what he said not to do.

"Hmph." He said, crossing his arms. "Hmm hmn hgn hmngh hm hmnhph, mhhgh hmssh hph... ghmn mnh hmm! Hmmnghmn hmn? Hmn hmnph hm mngh!" He nagged, even though Sniper couldn't hear him.

Sighing, he turned away and returned home, wherever the hell that was.

.

"And then I stuck my foot out and he tripped over and shot himself in his good eye!"

Sniper cackled wildly, slamming down his 4th bottle of beer. He wiped a tear from his eye.

"That one never gets old!" He slurred, watching as Spy took a hearty swig. "You've got another one on ya mate?"

"Non, I do not, or maybe I dooo?" Spy said, wiping his mouth. "You are going to have to pry them off me, Sniper!"

"Oh yeah? You wanna duel it out, French fry? Give it a burl!" Sniper said, clumsily standing up. "I used to wrestle alligators in my youth."

"Ha! Your youth? That must've been a really long time ago!"

"Have at me, Spy! One on one!"

Spy put his bottle down, still grinning like an idiot, and stood up from his chair as he balled his fist.

"One on one!"

Sniper took his first swing, missing entirely and stumbling forward, his glasses falling off his face. Despite his drunkenness, Spy danced out of reach rather swiftly.

"Blimey- git back over here ya cockie!" Sniper said, striking another blow. This one was a click too short from the Spy's nose. He grabbed the Aussie's wrist and quickly pulled him down. Sniper lost balance and fell forward onto his stomach.

"Ha! Take that!" Spy said, not realising that the Sniper had grabbed his legs. Yanking as hard as he could, the Spy fell onto his butt.

Sniper took advantage and tacked Spy, pinning his arms to the floor.

"Your breath smells terrible, mon ami." Spy snickered. "Does it taste as bad as it smells?"

Sniper hovered over him, his eyes sparkling.

"You wanna find out?"