Chapter 3

List Of Things To Keep In Mind While Reading This Book!(Updates every chapter! maybe)

Y/N = Your Name

L/N = Last Name

F/C = Fav Color

E/C = Eye Color

F/F/C = Fav Fur Color

Y/N POV

As I got up I notice Boris was in front of me, "You need any help Mr. Mickey?" Boris asked as I stood next to fine still lightly blushing from before "Y-Yeah, Mickey need any help?" I said as I hold my journal close to my chest. "No No! Ozzy just needs some rest, I'll be back with ya soon Boris" Mickey said as he walked away with his brother. "I should apologize in case I did any wrong.." I tell myself as I made my walk towards Mickey and Oswald, "Brb Bro!" Mickey said as he walked off. There was a quick moment of silence  "Um.. Mr. Ozzy?" I said getting his attention, "I don't mean to be nosy but.. I hope I didn't upset you in any way.." I said as I bend down slowly sitting down next to him. He quickly wrote something down on his little board. He showed his board and it read 'No, I'm the one who should be sorry' I quickly felt myself blush deeply again feeling my tail stand with my back tense as a quick 'myuuu!' escaped my lips. I put my hand close to my mouth trying to hide my blush "O-OH...N-No..... no need to be sorry.." I said as I look down still blushing like crazy. I clear my throat and was about to say something but three or four  very  loud bangs echoed from outside the room. "Oh gosh, I'll be back! keep on the little ones!" I said as I quickly run out of the room . "Oh lord! what happened!?" I said as I stop in the back door of the bar, Mickey suddenly showed up besides me "Oh goodness! what happened here?" Mickey said "You alright Max?" I said as I walk towards him(You've met Max when you first started to live in the town)  "W-who cares? Uncle Pete's gonna kill me!" Max said "No No, it ok's we'll explain things to him, no problem! Just explain it to us First, that is!" I said as I gestured towards Mickey and myself.  "Wait, where's Boris and Bendy?" I said as I look around "MY BORIS!" Mickey screamed "Mickey chill.." I said as I cross my arms "They're right in front of you" I said as I held a chuckle "Hi Mr Mickey" Boris said as he waved, Mickey determined expression went to one of pure embarrassment "Oh thank goodness you're safe! B-both of you of course! hehe" Mickey said blushing as I burst out laughing behind them. "wow, could Bendy's glare get any worse.." I said as I sigh "Do you know what happened here or did you miss like we did?" Mickey asked as he put a hand on Boris's arm "Sorry, we don't do a lot of touching it's a family thing" Bendy suddenly said as he smacked Mickey's hand off of Boris.  "Thanks for everything, but we're kind of in a hurry.. just ask one of your friends  about what happened: Bendy said as he put his hands in his pockets about to walk away "I.. I can always invite you guys in some other res.." "I said we're in a hurry" Bendy cut off Mickey as he walked away with one last glare towards Bendy. I put a hand on Mickey shoulder "It's okay Mickey, it just a older brother being a older brother" I said as I gave him smile "Now, let's get this place cleaned up" I said but as I roll up my sleeves one of the bunny children pulled on my tail. "Miss? Wanna come have brushy time with us and Papa?" The child ask "Oh.. hehe sure sweetie" I said as I take the little bunny's hand. 

We made our way outside the bunny children took my jacket, undid my braided F/F/C, begin to brush my fur and file my nails. "Oh man.. How did I get myself into this?" I said as I felt my face heat up from embarrassment. "Then again.." I think to myself as I look towards Ozzy "I don't really mind.." I think to myself again as I chuckle lightly blushing a little deeper. I stared at Ozzy only for him to quickly turn towards me, I quickly pick up a bunny child and put them in front of my face while turning away.(master of disguises) I chuckle as I put the bunny kid down slowly. After a few minutes of being brushed, my hair was now out in a ponytail braid(if you have short hair just roll with it) "this is Mommy! you look like her Miss!" One of the bunny children said as they handed me a picture "Oh? But she's so beautiful compared to me" I said as I look at the picture more closely. It showed Ozzy and his Wife in a blue tax and pink wedding dress. (I made a image up) "Uncle Mickey said she went to a better place or something" the little bunny said as they shrugged "O-Oh my.." I said "t-that explains a lot.." I think to myself as I suddenly felt a hand on my wrist causing me to blush, Ozzy took the picture from me as he 'hmph' with slight anger "I'm s-sorry your son gave it to me.." I said as pull my hand back "Papa?" the child said in a curious tone. "I t-think I overstayed my welcome.." I whisper as I stand up "C-Can I have my jacket, darlings?" I said as reach for my jacket from one of the bunny children. "I think I cause enough trouble.." I said "But we're making carrot muffins" One of the children said "Bad Papa! Go to your room!" Another child said as I take my jacket back. I was about to put my jacket on but I was stopped when I seen the board from earlier next to me with writing, 'sorry, that picture means a lot to me' the board read as Ozzy looked down with one bunny kid on top of his head glaring at him another from behind doing the same. "Oh it's fine,, I wouldn't have dared to look at it myself anyway.. I just couldn't say no to that sweet kid" I said as I rub my arm slightly blushing again.. "O-Oh for m-me?" I said as Ozzy handed me a muffin "T-t..thanks.." I said as I take the muffin slightly shaking from being so nervous all of a sudden. "So it this like, our new mom?" One child mumble "Dibs on her necklace!" another mumble. "I can't get used to this.." I think to myself "I mean I just fall for a guy who lost his wife..." I continue to think to myself as I look down at the muffin in my hand. "I'll just have to enjoy this for now and hope for the best.," I said as I blush while taking a bite of the muffin. 

(HEYYA EVERYONE!!! HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE CHAPTER!!!! LIKE AND COMMENT!!! 

CYA!!!! (Also since there isn't that many Oswald and the Mickey circus moments in the blog I'll be making some stuff up to make the story have its own events! ok? Ok. Bye!)