Chapter 1-Meet The Mehras

Silence has prevailed over Mehra Mansion in the early morning.The Mehra mansion was today devoid of servants as its a day off except few guards, gardener and the chef of the mansion are on duty. They had taken leave earlier this month.So they are on duty. 

On top today is Sunday

On top today is Sunday. No collages, no classes, no outings with friends, no deals, no meeting and no avoiding each other. This is the day is bonding timing for the inhabitants of the Mehras. It is day off of Mehras. Father and Son will be either playing golf or watch a movie sitting. 

Tej Mehra, one of the phenomenal persona in the names of famous business tycoons of India

Tej Mehra, one of the phenomenal persona in the names of famous business tycoons of India. Owner of Mehra Empire, one of the largest empires in India. This man had took this mere group of companies to  the height of Empire single handed. When his enemies were thinking of bringing him down, he would think of 4 steps ahead and outsmart them and go on forward cracking deals and building and expanding his empire more and more.

People think he is the happiest man in the whole world. He has got two talented sons Om and Rudra who are twins and  a beautiful wife Jhanvi Tej Mehra an evergreen beauty to cherish. Tej had ensured that his family should remain away from media to avoid any kind disturbance in their house.

No one knows that he is a widower. A lonely man, a single father who lost the mother of his children when they are young. With his own hands, he dotted,played and brought up his two sons OmRu and made sure they never feel absence of their mother. Persons who knew about Tej's personal life had advised him to marry Svetlana who will be a great mother as well as a great wife but Tej is not someone who wants to replace the place of the mother of his children with anyone from whom he keeps at a distance of 10 feet. Svetlana is a cunning woman, who had tried to seduce Tej many times but failed, but being the persistent woman she is she never give up. Tej is one man woman, he had loved Jhanvi, his first love and had never eyed any other after Jhanvi's death. 

He is proud of his sons Omkara and Rudra. The apple of his eyes, the one who gave him strength to keep going on forward after Jhanvi's death. He  may be a businessman but at the end of the day he is father of OmRu. 

He stood up from the place of the sofa, cladded in a cotton kurta pajama, he walked near to the pastel blue colored wall where pictures of his family were hung.Many pics were of him and OmRu expect few pics which has a chain of flowers attached to it.